Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to the Stars

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK January 9, 2013 12:47am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 12:40am | Report

LOL WHY IS ELISE SO EASY

I build all that tanky stuff and still 1 shot their carry.

At the last baron fight, I jumped on Varus and 2v1ed him and taric (and he was pretty strong)

Damn yo. Didn't carry that hard in a while, especially from my least played role. Felt good =o

Early game we were doing ok,t hen bot got double killed, Ryze started feeding and Kha'zix started roaming bot a lot and set bot super behind. I was just farming top, outleveling Kayle, and pushing, and once I got tower I started roaming. We grouped mid and pushed, and forced a fight where Kha'zix got split and I believe I got a triple kill. From that the fights basically snowballed, and although Cait didn't do too well in lane she ended up picking up a lot of kills in fights and getting pretty strong. We both went legendary =3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 12:56pm | Report
Hey. Was lazy and didn't post for a while >_>

I got up to 1770, then dropped back to 1700 and right now I'm ~1740.

Just played this game:

Was a pretty hard carry, our bot was 0-5 in like 8 minutes vs a vayne (ironically ez is terrific vs vayne), but our bot was ok and our sej was pretty solid. Only issue was I was vs a Lee Sin, the hardest counter to Eve, and Jarvan camped me as expected. I warded though and kept a close eye on the map all game long. I avoided around 5 or so deaths just staring at the map, and I actually had really good jukes on Lee Q and was able to get him low enough with constant Q spam to get a Sej gank and kill him. After that I constantly roamed bot and top, actually got 2 triple kills just going bot. I told my team exactly what to do, when to force dragons, etc, and they listened, so it became pretty easy.

Ironically, the Ez was 32-13 prior to this game (over 70% win ratio), and did horrible in a matchup he should have handedly won. I always get this for some reason -- I lolking some people in chat when they claim to want to do some role, and I see they are like 70% win ratio or some ****, so even if it's mid, when I coulda had it, I let them do it with hope they will do well and it will be worth it.

And they NEVER do. NEVER.

I just played this game with Psi yesterday, we had a plat Brand who was like 75% with Brand, something like 45-15, and had HONORABLE TEAMMATE. So, even though I coulda had mid, we let him go mid, he was appreciative, and then we went bot.

He got FB, I ended up handing Joe 4 kills with Thresh, he was MF. It was looking strong, and then all of a sudden Amumu and Brand randomly had like 3 2v2 and 2v3s in the jungle and just kept dying...Brand ended up something like 1-5 in under 10 minutes and then started trash talking Amu, when I told him to chill out and be careful he started ranting at me, intentionally fed and trolled and said that he wanted us to lose this game.

Like...especially of all people, for someone with honorable teammate to do that ****. Oh and the Amu claimed to main jungle.

Literally I have so many cases of this >_> Countless people who are like 7-1, and then get their 2nd loss with me. It's really frustrating =/

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Tsuki
<Member>
Tsuki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 1:07pm | Report
Great game as Evelynn, wRAthoFVuLK!
s|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to Heaven." ~ William Shakespeare
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Taric+ Cleanse on Vayne makes Leona's life a bit hard and it would be problematic if Ezreal lets himself get stunned.

glad to see you on 1700. i was tired of your "bad teammate" streak.

Sig made by Hogopogo
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 2:02pm | Report
Oh, I still get a ****ton of bad teammates, haha. ^^

And thanks guys. ^_^

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 4:01pm | Report
Reviving this.

Got tempbanned the day the patch came out (Friday), played norms/ranked 5s/inhouses over the weekend.

Starting at Gold I.

Just got on today, played 3 games. First one was pretty close, we played it well though and our team surprisingly communicated very well. A few people said they were on their promotional matches and wanted to win really badly. Was Kayle mid, had some nice *** ults :O

Next game, for the first time ever I get a pro on my team -- ROBERTxLEE, on his smurf ROBERTxREE (he was streaming, yes it was him). He was freaking 23-2 prior to that game, so I was feeling pretty confident that we got a free win.

I literally never got a pro on a team before -- I got vs Angush, Voyboy, XJ9, and got OddOne (on his main) in Q but someone dodged. FINALLY I get a pro with almost a free win.

Needless to say, they were doing pretty well bot. and our Jayce was at first losing somewhat hard to a mal, then started getting dove, underleveled, then intentionally fed...

Pretty sad =/ He had some pretty wicked vayne mechanics too, was dodging graves Q's with tumble and ****. But in fights he didn't have reactions to flash Mal ult, and didn't get QSS, and mal build a lot of AP (guise and abyssal) so he literally got 1 shot. Was Kayle mid that game btw.

Game after that, playing Vi, friend as Darius top. Our bot lane went 0-10, mid was doing ok but lagging a lot and top was dunking a volibear as darius. Almost all of their kills were on the 9-2 Trist, who had a straight up IE.

They were getting dove at inhib turret in 10 min. Then Thresh started spamming chat and trolling -- I did a thing I haven't done in a while and am very proud of it. Instead of flaming him and going on tilt, I muted him. And we team fought, I ulted Trist every time and then Darius went on it, and we won. If I didn't mute the Thresh we probably wouldn't have.

Sitting at 38 LP atm.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 5:33pm | Report
60 LP now, had a super easy game with Vi jungle, every lane did well and I got a lot of good ganks off. Hope to have more games like this so I can get plat easily :D

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 6:28pm | Report
Just had a really bad throw, we were super ahead all game, had baron, and when it expired for some reason our team decided to dive mid. We were still gonna win, and next baron when I died in a fight, they decided to do it when we only got their taric down...regardless, I got there as they got baron and got a triple kill but my useless team, in specific our Ez, literally did nothing...

Current LP 42

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 6:52pm | Report
Why no pictures? :c
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 6:58pm | Report
And....Current 26...had another trash team, our Skarner didn't do anything except solo split lanes and ult when he was alone and got everyone killed. Cool.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide