Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to the Stars

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK January 9, 2013 12:47am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 7:39pm | Report
Currently 52 LP, just had a pretty easy game. Their vlad was dced first 5 min or so, and our bot lane was wrecking...unfortunately our Nid top was pretty bad, and apparently didn't know how elise worked. Everytime he died to Elise, he would be like "WTF SHE CAN DO THAT" or "WTF SO OP"...for some reason she wasn't banned lol. One time Mao was sitting top, I literally held the ping button on him, then she gets ganked 10 seconds later, and said she didn't see him...

but yea we prolly woulda lost had vlad not dced tbh =o

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 8:23pm | Report
At 81 LP right now. Had another easy game, every lane did well and jungle was awesome. Played Taric =o

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:09pm | Report
Damn. Friend was gonna get plat, I was gonna get my promotion series from this game. But it was just impossible. Every lane lost hard except mid, but she wouldn't roam. I got counterjungled by their whole flipping team -- they had every buff warded and at least 3 showed up any second I tried to take it, without team following. It was basically the worst possible game to have when we needed a win badly. =/

That game really put me in a ****ty mood. =/

65 LP atm.

devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:21pm | Report
And you didn't get an Oracle? O.O

Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 2:26pm | Report
I had no income, I had like one finished item by the time the game ended anyway...and oracle only lasts 5 minutes, it is only good to get if you are about to teamfight or you are really strong right now.

Anyway, won another game, played Kayle mid. Was kinda a game of throws, Xaioli spec'd it so you can ask him. Top mid and jungle were winning, bot was losing but we were still ahead. They grouped mid and lee kept pushing top, bot kept pushing bot...I kept pinging and no one came...they took first mid tower and our bot lane was still working on inner tower, I pinged them b since the enemies were coming from mid and they stayed and died...

Then we finally group, ace them and only lose 1, but we're all low...I kept pinging mid tower, they try to baron and xin and leona almost die to it and we get nothing from it. We fight and ace them again, they try the same thing but this time I didn't help and Cait came too so we got two towers and some kills. Then Cait got caught, and I died trying to save her, and they were at our inhib tower until xin and lee 2v4ed, then we got inhib and died off of that, they got baron, then we picked them off and fought them and won, then we shoved bot and people started doing red instead of getting tower...

It was really depressing to be a part of that game but I'm glad it's over and we won :D 92 LP atm...really scared to do another coz I really want this 100 LP, and then I get my bo5. I might just wait to duo with someone, although my soloq win rate is much higher than my duo one recently for some reason. But I still feel more secure duoing, idk. We'll see.

Wish me luck! Need to win this next one and then go at minimum net 1 over 5 games to get plat for the entirety of season 3! :D

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 2:48pm | Report
Good luck nooblord :3
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 10:37pm | Report
Sigh. Won first 2 promotional matches...I thought I had it for sure, then lose 3 in a row.

First loss, trash team, I didn't play that well but our lanes fed to ****. 2nd game, I ask nicely for everyone to go in their main roles, and literally everyone picked the opposite of that. Shen picked shen because he was up, Olaf went 1-4 in 4 minutes.

Last game, our taric just feeds first blood, doesn't stun, and mid feeds kat and goes legendary. I lose top and get ganked, pushed to inhib without a single gank from my team.

You don't know how upset I am right now.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 8:41pm | Report
GOT A SERIES AGAIN, AND LOST IT AGAIN. Got a **** ton of trash teams, flamers and feeders, and only got my role once.

Sad day =c

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 9:04pm | Report
wrath i think youre meant to lose the promotion games, not everyone can have the ability to be up higher

but im sure youll get there sooner or later
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 11:00pm | Report
really?

I don't think the difference between me and a platinum player is one game, lol. I've just had bad luck, and some bad teams and trolls, but I'll get it eventually. Even OddOne lost his promotion series at first =o

I got mine back again...3rd times a charm, right?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide