Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 395 of 431
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 3:42am | Report
You can predict relatively well if you're getting abyssal or not, which helps predict if you take CDR runes or not. Also, Ionian now give summoner spell CD reduction which makes them pretty worth getting on many a champion.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 3:57am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
You can predict relatively well if you're getting abyssal or not, which helps predict if you take CDR runes or not.

Yeah I know it's pretty easy to predict, which is why I have 3 different rune pages for it. The annoying part is that I need 3 different AP rune pages that only vary in glyphs, meanwhile I should ideally also have at the very least 1 more that has armor seals...

FalseoGod wrote:
Also, Ionian now give summoner spell CD reduction which makes them pretty worth getting on many a champion.

Yeah atm I'm just using the full AP page even in games where I only need either Zhonya or Abyssal, and getting the remaining 10% from Ionians. Dunno if that's worth when you can so easily get the 10% CDR elsewhere though, but I like that it makes 1-shotting caster minions at level 9 easier on Ahri. :^)
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 4:25am | Report
Appeal to Riot: please don't nerf Karma.
Sig made by me!
Roguish Bard
<Member>
Roguish Bard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 4:28am | Report
"ADC mains are a bunch of little *****es" ~H4xdefender, 2016. Love it.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 4:44am | Report
BTW: Thanks to the Enchantment: Cinderhulk change plus new Enchantment: Bloodrazor, Smite top laners are back.

Examples: Shyvana (can get both), Nocturne (Bloodrazor), Trundle (Cinderhulk), Garen (Cinderhulk), Vi (Bloodrazor), etc.

Oh, the changes to Enchantment: Bloodrazor and Guinsoo's Rageblade also buffed my beloved Twisted Fate jungle. Not to mention the increased XP gain resulting in faster level 6.
He is gonna kill you!!!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 6:22am | Report
Imagine mid lane, where the glyphs that give the best stats are scaling 15% CDR, but now suddenly we can easily get 40% CDR through items without even counting Ionian Boots of Lucidity.
Right now I play primarily Karma/ Lulu top lane as my secondary, so I understand that adding more CDR to AP items causes a problem as far as that goes. Supports that aren't melee just have the issue of every core item for them having 10% CDR tacked onto it as an afterthought.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 6:29am | Report
Well, who cares about overcapping CDR, it doesn't hurt you. If you buy items for other reasons than CDR, you buy them for that. That is like saying "uhh, you can't buy Trinity Force on X manaless champ cuz it has mana".
He is gonna kill you!!!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 7:45am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
BTW: Thanks to the Enchantment: Cinderhulk change plus new Enchantment: Bloodrazor, Smite top laners are back.

Examples: Shyvana (can get both), Nocturne (Bloodrazor), Trundle (Cinderhulk), Garen (Cinderhulk), Vi (Bloodrazor), etc.

Oh, the changes to Enchantment: Bloodrazor and Guinsoo's Rageblade also buffed my beloved Twisted Fate jungle. Not to mention the increased XP gain resulting in faster level 6.

the exp changes make lvl 6 take 1 camp longer.....
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 9:18am | Report
ive been hearing that vlad's e is really strong
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 9:28am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Well, who cares about overcapping CDR, it doesn't hurt you. If you buy items for other reasons than CDR, you buy them for that. That is like saying "uhh, you can't buy Trinity Force on X manaless champ cuz it has mana".

What a great blank statement. The original CDR considerations by Vapora was due to picking up runes, since these directly influence your early game (Example: picking CDR runes instead of flat ap or other early stats directly affects your laning if you're playing at a higher level where optimal stats can be the difference between a won and lost lane). Sure, a support stacking utility items that are good for the current scenario and overcapping CDR isn't terribad, but if you're getting CDR glyphs and overcap via items you probably could've done better during laning.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide