Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How many drafts does everyone have going?

Creator: JunSupport April 24, 2011 12:20am
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 8:48am | Report
0. When I want to make a guide for a champion I will start it and make it over 2-3 weeks only focusing on that guide.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 8:50am | Report
Around 20 Drafts... I have at least 8 of them half-done, Just never get to the finishing part...
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 6:38pm | Report
2 published and 6 that I use for personal reference for champions I own and the builds I like with them. Or when I find a better build I update them. But only 1 of those did I ever intend to publish. But I decided not to.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 6:53pm | Report
Got my big projekt and a gangbuild comeing upp, will finnish once i feel like it ^^
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 7:11pm | Report
i dont remember how many drafts i've had for my anivia guide. other than that i dont really write guides
Sp1ll sucks
<Member>
Sp1ll sucks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 7:14pm | Report
I have one archived build because I accidently published one of my drafts.
My first build. Go ahead and check it out.
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 7:17pm | Report
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 7:19pm | Report
HeAt wrote:

Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 10:23pm | Report
Zero. Although I've got about 20-30 in notepad lol. I literally try these things for EVERY champion, and have only completed about 4 champions. I also try out some builds I think would work great for them. So far, I've found one for Rammus that has literally never let me down. 26/3/some high number one game, and several other good scores, all wins. The problem is that it sucks early game without clarity, so I'm trying to fix that without picking clarity.

When I said, "These things", I was referring to this :D

7 Days Build Guide
Jungler
Passive-Based
Recomended-Switch
Tank

Full AP
Full DPS (AD/AS/Crit)
Tanky DPS (AR or MR/AD/Health/AD)
Tanky AP (AR or MR/AP/Health/AP/Rabadon's Deathcap)
Hybrid (AD/AP/AS/Rabadon's Deathcap/Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge)

CDR/AD
CDR/AP
Lifesteal
Ultimate Bravery
Phantom Dancers and Boots of Swiftness with one Bloodthirster (3rd item)

These are all prone to changes depending on the champion, the parenthesis are just suggestions.

7 days build guide means I check out the top build guide for that champion in the past 7 days.

Recommended Switch is a bit complicated, and works very well on every champion. However, it's not something I really want to say yet. It is based on the recommended items, yet has none of them. Weird, I know lol.

The last two are just for fun. Ultimate Bravery is all random items/summoner spells. The last one is just funny. Especially on Rammus lol.

If you look at my game history, you'll see a lot of losses and a lot of really weird builds, as many of the builds obviously don't work out, however, when they do it's awesome and I like to have my own unique builds.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 5:29am | Report
I keep everything in my .doc and .txt files :)
Making drafts = bug.
Which one? Well your guide will be posted with the date when the draft was created so if you created a guide and you were writting it for a month, your guide when published will show itself as a month old, so it will not get any attension on the main site (30 day best guides), unless it got fixed by Matt already.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide