Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the easiest...

Creator: CelticChampion September 29, 2011 9:29pm
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 4:18pm | Report
Its difficult to say who brings more QQ. Imo, when RIOT releases an OP champ, he/she makes people cry like babies.
KingCasanova
<Member>
KingCasanova's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 2:28am | Report
Swain always.
Want a nice Sig? KingCasanova's Sig Corner
Current Main Champs: Volibear, Wukong, Amumu, Shyvana, Fizz
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 4:18am | Report
Pantheon IMHO, i hope RIOT won't notice his dmg.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 6:02am | Report
Brand
Brand
Brand
Brand
Irelia
Brand
Brand
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 8:07pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Landing Dark Binding is the easiest thing to do in the game?

Landing Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike is the easiest thing?

Landing Living Artillery is easy?

Since when was the nerfed Vladimir considered easy to play? Sanguine Pool is easy to use, but the guy requires meticulous micro-management to do well.

rofl.

actually, it isn't too hard, and once you get used to it you rape kids...and even if you miss they are just OP with the rest of their kit...

Living Artillery isn't really used too often...it is your W, can instakill basically ANYONE.

Morg can't get CCed, OP ult, and looong stun

Lee doesn't die, high sustain, kick, Q instakills people, E slow and reveal...

they are FotM for a reason bro...

Vlad is still a ***** to lane against, the people who QQ about his nerfs are Vlad mains...just like I was upset about Ori nerf, but she's still ****ing strong...have you seen a vlad or played him recently? Still extremely strong...

And Brand legit just instakills people and facerolls, AoE style.

no offense Jun, but some of your comments are thoughtless/noobish sometimes :C

Once again, they are FotM for a reason.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 8:11pm | Report
just because i used to main trynd... i now hate him. all i do is jump in a game feed 5 deaths. just to prove he sucks and is not Op.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 8:20pm | Report
easiest op champ is obviously garen.

kk gonna Q so i can walk up to you faster and disable your getaway spells.

kk gonna E now, oh look it, hp dropping.

kk gonna R, oh they dead.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 11:56pm | Report

rofl.

actually, it isn't too hard, and once you get used to it you rape kids...and even if you miss they are just OP with the rest of their kit...

Living Artillery isn't really used too often...it is your W, can instakill basically ANYONE.

Morg can't get CCed, OP ult, and looong stun

Lee doesn't die, high sustain, kick, Q instakills people, E slow and reveal...

they are FotM for a reason bro...

Vlad is still a ***** to lane against, the people who QQ about his nerfs are Vlad mains...just like I was upset about Ori nerf, but she's still ****ing strong...have you seen a vlad or played him recently? Still extremely strong...

And Brand legit just instakills people and facerolls, AoE style.

no offense Jun, but some of your comments are thoughtless/noobish sometimes :C

Once again, they are FotM for a reason.

So, you think all of those skills after easiest to use then Fling?

Sounds more like you're the one being noobish.

Morgana is fotm because of Soul Siphon with [{Tormented Soil]] - Perfect farming and never needing to recall? Hue hue hue.

Lee Sin is just plain OP, but only at the highest ELOs. I've met plenty of Lee Sins who just plain suck trying to follow the fotm. He's not an easy champion. Just overpowered. 'Easy' and 'overpowered' aren't synonymous terms.

And Kog'Maw's never been fotm - Everyone knows even with W, you have to have excellent positioning, or you'll get killed instantly. And not making use of your ultimate is in itself, bad. When a Kog'Maw player does well in high ELO or a tournament it's BECAUSE they can land Artillery often. Not just because they can press W and try to melt faces.

You clearly lack any real experience with any of the three champions.

The question is about the "easiest OP champ" not the "most OP".
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 3:40am | Report
Jun, regarding your Vlad post.
Well, I consider him an easy and nice to play, but hard to master champion.
I was raping with Vlad once I got him and I wasn't pro with him at that time, wasting my pool at such bad moment and using E to kill myself >.<

"Since when was the nerfed Vladimir considered easy to play? Sanguine Pool is easy to use, but the guy requires meticulous micro-management to do well."

Second part is absolutely right, managing to farm, poke, dodge and gank at one time is a ***** for Vlad players, really... 300 CS by 30 minutes won't get themselves <3
Still, Vladimir is a kinda derpy champion. If played and farmed right, he ****s. If he is missing his pool, then well... good players will always put a pressure on Vlad and make him waste Sanguine Pool, but duh, that is either you are ****ing good or just main Vlady, I know all of that *****'s weaknesses, lulz. As Luther said, Nejiji #1 Vlad on EU below 1700 ELO ^.^

Still, I do think after the so-called maybe buff, he will be a pretty common pick again. With Ori, Brand and Morgana nerfed, people will start using Kassadin and Kennen, I'm just sure of this ****. Maybe Anivia will kick in again thanks to the reduction on price? Dunno, I wanna see more of Vladimir, this guy deserves some love again.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:44am | Report
@Jun

I thought Kog was just stand way the hell back in teamfights and faceroll the **** out of your keyboard (and autoattack with W). Believe me, I'm no kog'maw for SURE (no clue how to play him) but that always seems to work for me during freeweek >:D

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide