Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1294 of 1800
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 10:55am | Report
I have a feeling you were being elaborately trolled, but I dunno... Some people are just really ****ing dumb, so I guess he could be legit.

I dunno. I had a ton of fun anyway so idc really

He removed me now tho
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 11:06am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

I have no idea why, but I actually just read all that :o
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

A champion doesn't have to be OP or even viable for their kit to be inherently toxic. There are plenty of champions who are terrible right now but would be incredibly annoying to play against if they were ever buffed and/or the meta changed to favour them, something that has happened many times in the past. Tristana is just the latest example.

give examples
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:44pm | Report
Obviously it's somewhat subjective what one considers toxic, but here's what I can think of right now: Kassadin, old Nidalee, Soraka, Ziggs, old Evelynn (take your pick which), Teemo, Taric, AP Kog'Maw, Jayce, Dr. Mundo. Probably a whole lot more I'm forgetting about.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Best example would be the old AP yi
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:54pm | Report
I actually think new Nidalee is more toxic than old AP Nid, because she's FAR more oppressive in lane. I also consider any hyper carry besides Vayne (She's hard to play, arguably the weakest early game and even whens hes strong you still have to be super careful) to be toxic, as most of them are generally easy to play, and can cheese soloq really hard simply by surviving 30 minutes.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:56pm | Report
I think new Nidalee is still somewhat toxic but anything's an improvement on the ******** half+ health spear spam. Hypercarries other than Trist are all vulnerable to getting zerged or easily caught if they aren't positioned well, so idk about that one.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:05pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
I think new Nidalee is still somewhat toxic but anything's an improvement on the ******** half+ health spear spam.

I'll take the chance spears over a near guaranteed all in death at level 2-3. Her new cat Q combined with the hunted mechanics are ****ing ********.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:07pm | Report
Problem with old nida was that she was super low risk and high reward. She didn't have to put herself in any risk to throw spears while new nidalee actually needs to take some risks. Regardless of that her numbers need to be tweaked (slightly) but at least the no-counterplay aspect got dealt with.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:13pm | Report
I remember pre nerf eve :D

Get DFG+Ulted to 20% hp before you even see her, then she uses w and just kindly walks up to you and stabs you in the back, or just ignites and /L 's while you die

I think current nida is okay...ish. As long as you avoid getting hunted you should be able to lower her kill pressure drastically xD

Then again stepping on a trap/getting hit by a spear does usually mean you'll die sooooo.... yeeeeeeeah
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide