Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 154 of 1800
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 12:39pm | Report
T_T My first guide over 20 votes gets dropped to 75% after it became #2 due to the new auto-archive system...
I'm never going to have a guide over 80% for an extended time.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 2:23pm | Report
omG are you ****ing kidding me?

I get to play, I play a game, yay, then the next one I can't move...I give first blood then d/c and then solo top im like 10 levels under the other guy...he just one shots me and I kept spiking to like 3000 ping...wtf?

now idk when this will end so idk when I can ****ing play again...OMG

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 2:42pm | Report
sigs won't update...

so mine is all messed up...

QQ
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:19pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

dude
your build has 150 votes and two vet recommendations...why are you complaining?

All in all it's still a guide I worked hard on, seeing it go down 3% in a few hours is disheartening especially just to prevent it from being a certain score, it does not matter if it is recommended because I earned the recommendation. I'm fine with down-votes if they have an explanation or it doesn't work for them, but to just down-vote for a devious purpose is just wrong.

Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:27pm | Report

I get to play, I play a game, yay, then the next one I can't move...I give first blood then d/c and then solo top im like 10 levels under the other guy...he just one shots me and I kept spiking to like 3000 ping...wtf?

Reset your modem/router? Is anything else using your interwebs? Go through your processes and such? I've had both processes and Malware eat up my connection before. Scary stuff.

And Q.Q, 11/4/7 and we lose. badly. Can't carry solo cue w/kat
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:30pm | Report

I FEEL YOU BRAH

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 5:26pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

T_T My first guide over 20 votes gets dropped to 75% after it became #2 due to the new auto-archive system...
I'm never going to have a guide over 80% for an extended time.

What? There is no "auto-archive" system. You guide just doesn't suddenly lose votes. Are you sure people just didn't downvote after they didn't need to comment to vote?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 5:55pm | Report
Just did a ranked duo queue with an IRL friend. At the begining of the game, he d/ced, and called me to tell me there was no internet... so it ended up beint 4v5. Our Riven did a Rage Quit after giving first blood, the game was now a 3v5. Our mid was doing intentional feeding, the game was a 2v5. Our nocturn jungle d/ced.... so it was me agaisnt all 5 of them... FML

(Lost 27 ELO... i was like WTF?!)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 6:01pm | Report
Went onto EU for the first time in months, ended up playing against a Caitlyn with Smite, Wukong with Heal and a regular Teemo. I went 9/2/9 and then went to go take pizza out of the oven (like 5 min TOPS). In that time they got all our frontal turrets, our inhibs and are pushing our nexus. And i'm still higher level then the rest of my team. Cait went from 2/5 to 7/5.

Letting the house burn down next time that happens.

Level 14 feels like what I imagine elo hell to be, except there's no way to get out of it except to play more games. QQ.

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 6:22pm | Report
Apparently, 2:25AM isn't "off peak" enough for Dominion

QQ

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide