Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 10:42pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

2. i like to call it denying, hope that doesnt bug you

Just don't be surprised when people take issue with this or misunderstand you. Denying is an entirely separate MOBA term. It refers to the process of last hitting your own creeps/allies/towers in order to prevent your opponents from getting gold from them, a mechanic that is not present in LoL. The only real LoL equivalents are counterjungling and buff/dragon/baron stealing.

MrCuddowls wrote:

5. your ***in stupid. It is not pushing
I understand the concept of your minions having an advantage because the enemy is not able to last hit because your zoning them BUT that is not as much pushing as it would be for you to stand in place and auto attack. IT is a viable teqhique

That's not what was being discussed, though. In general, the act of zoning your opponent with autoattacks draws some amount of minion aggro to you. Every time one of the enemy minions attacks you instead of your minions, or even just looks at you instead of attacking your minions, your minions gain a small damage advantage over the enemy minions. Over several minion waves, this can add up, advancing your minions towards the enemy tower. And pretty much any time your minions end up closer to the enemy tower, they have been pushed.

Also, to cherry-pick something from earlier in the thread:
MrCuddowls wrote:

3. I think your an idiot. i better clarify
My CS is double the Enemy's Pretty much all the time
At the start of the game, i always deny and am able to have a breeze killinf minions while the enemy gets non
This can be read as The enemy have half as many minions kills as i do
K

"double the Enemy's" is not a good standard. We don't know what your enemy's CS is. It is neither difficult nor impressive, for example, to double your enemy's CS at 20 minutes if your enemy has 40 CS. If you want to prove that you're farming well, we'll need hard numbers.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 11:47pm | Report
hm.

1 + 7 + 6 + 3 = ...10?

Yep.

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 5:14am | Report

Nah, Syther is right here..

OMG I won the internet...

Ok on tOpic
Pro-tip towards the Op of this thread. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE HERE! YOU ARE A MEASLY LEVEL 20 CALLING PEOPLE THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR YEARS NOOBS. 1200 ELO DOES NOT MAKE YOU A NOOB! I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU HIT 30 AND YOUR ELO DROPS LOWER THAN MINE (AROUND 890). IM PRETTY SURE YOUR ONE OF THOSE RAGERS IN GAME THAT GIVE A **** ABOUT KS AND **** LIKE THAT. YOU INVENTED THIS SYSTEM AND THOUGH EVERYONE WOULD PRAISE YOU. DID YOU NOTICE THAT EVERYONE ON THE LoL FORUMS HATED IT AND IT WAS BELOW THRESHHOLD. THEM WHY BRING IT HERE. DONT EVEN ******** ABOUT YOU HAVING 2.8 K ELO. YOU HAVE 130 WINS. I SUCK AND I HAVE MORE THAN THAT.

oh and you suck at math lol

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 6:04am | Report
MrCuddowls man, just read the 2-3 posts BusDriver made and also what lifebaka wrote, and ignore the rest. (other players are too pissed by your attitude for them to write stuff with any respect. And I somewhat cant think they're 100% wrong) If you can do that, then you're able to chill and just get better at the game. I saw your post about "natural" players...

Well you know what? I was a natural. I was playing Malzahar back when he was INSANELY underpowered, and carried most games with 15-20 kills. You know what, again? I hit 30, jumped into ranked and got wrecked. Like, big time. Just wait and you'll see. Since you get 40 kills, I guess you are slightly better than I was, but hitting 30 and playing ranked makes a huge difference. Hell, I even wrote a guide about Malz in that time because I had a 70% win percentage. It's so embarassing for me to read it now I archived it.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 6:36am | Report

hm.

1 + 7 + 6 + 3 = ...10?

Yep.

:D

nono this isnt the math that going on
1 out of every 10 games i play dont have a jungler
7/10 games i play have a **** jungler
6/10 games i play has A Very very **** jungler
3/10 games a i play have a decent jungler
You are very wrong about me not having a jungler
its more of a **** jungler
what i mean by this is that 6 of the 7/10 **** jungler is very very ****
so the 6 isn't added
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 6:39am | Report
Ya im even making mistakes with my math now

Ill rewrite that

1/10 games i play dont have a jungler
7/10 have Bad or very very bad junglers
2/10 have a decent jugnler
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 7:11am | Report

OMG I won the internet...

Ok on tOpic
Pro-tip towards the Op of this thread. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE HERE! YOU ARE A MEASLY LEVEL 20 CALLING PEOPLE THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR YEARS NOOBS. 1200 ELO DOES NOT MAKE YOU A NOOB! I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU HIT 30 AND YOUR ELO DROPS LOWER THAN MINE (AROUND 890). IM PRETTY SURE YOUR ONE OF THOSE RAGERS IN GAME THAT GIVE A **** ABOUT KS AND **** LIKE THAT. YOU INVENTED THIS SYSTEM AND THOUGH EVERYONE WOULD PRAISE YOU. DID YOU NOTICE THAT EVERYONE ON THE LoL FORUMS HATED IT AND IT WAS BELOW THRESHHOLD. THEM WHY BRING IT HERE. DONT EVEN ******** ABOUT YOU HAVING 2.8 K ELO. YOU HAVE 130 WINS. I SUCK AND I HAVE MORE THAN THAT.

oh and you suck at math lol

I never said anything about anyone hitting 2.8k elo
no one in the entire game can even get that high
The Asian person wrote that i think 2.8k elo is noob
he may have wrote it wrong and meant something like 1.8k
i was just joking about his mistake

Also i want to add that no i will not go below 1k elo
I dont care if it means changing my entire playing style
The standard for me is 1k
If you see me below it then you can call me a noob or scrub or what ever
i understand the amazing shift in player skill as you enter ranked and i am ready to start playing differently then i am now.

Im level 25

Actually no
I dont care about kses UNLESS i end up with more then 20 Assists as the ad carry
then im pissed
Another reason is if someone uses they Ult to ks
then im even more pissed
but no in general i dont mind it
this is something stupid i made up in 5 minutes
i didnt expect anything more what so ever
i still wanted to hear what people had to say

I really don't get why you are getting mad

I also dont understand why you took the 2.8k seriously
I wasn't even saying i will get to it what so ever and you get mad about it
why don't you read more carefully

I would also like to add that i am very good at math
I will be taking AP classes
I messed up because i was distracted by a lot of things

I would also like to add one last thing
I am not calling anyone a noob
i dont know any of you or what yoou have done
BUT when this Jeffy person came up to me and calls me a noob for saying something that is true:
I don't get full build with 40 kills

Then i got mad
If he has played longer than me then he should understand that sometimes even this many kills isn't enough to get a full build. Also 40 kills is the maximum, i already said i usually don't get past 36 by which time we won or the other team surrendered. 40 was just a maximum

Also when i said i had 130 wins, Jeffy begins criticizing me about it being untrue and that i play a lot of bot games and other **** like that. Naturally i never though that this was anything special so i didn't think he was anything special because he is saying that this is so over the top that it is a impossible and that im lying. How would you react in my situation, this ***in jackass tells you you suck and you lying to the game and everyone here. I checked his elo and i saw 1.2k. i dont know anything about his background what so ever. i was tempted to defend my self because i though he was some low elo noob.

It isn't my fault for these misunderstanding
I don't know anyone here
I joined in June
but i do want to thank everyone for this interesting conversation
it certainly did keep me engaged and now i'm even more hyped for ranked play
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 7:35am | Report
^ I'm glad I get to read that.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:21am | Report
i kinda want to quote you post but its long. But i want actually mad just ****ing around, and at the elo thing, you might drop below 1k,and it wont be your fault and it wont make you a noob. Im at 894 as of now, and yeah, I guess im not pro but im not terrible. ELO says nothing about play style. But seriously, i think the lesson you should learn is dont go around calling people noobs right when your new, bad impression. I mean in your sig about the ahri guide you had before. It kinda ruins the enviorment.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 11:34am | Report
I'd like to point out that I didn't mean 2.8k elo was elo hell, nor did I mean anyone here was up there.

And I didn't write that you think 2.8k elo is noob. Please read our posts.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide