Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 4:31am | Report

This game almost gave me cancer. I won my lane easily 10 minutes in (if you watch closely, you can see that I brought Smite and Teleport), but others weren't doing so well, aside from Rengar. We lost 2 inhibitors (mid and bot) at 25' but we managed to stall the game by slaying Baron Nashor. When we killed him, it seemed that a slight glimpse of hope entered my heart, but never have I ever been so wrong. We had 4 Drakes vs 1 they got early game, we got Baron - TWICE - and somehow, people were still focusing ******* Braum in teamfights... only me and Rengar were trying to kill Ahri and Jinx the main damage dealers on their team. In the end, we lost the two Nexus turrets and after losing 1 teamfight ( Rengar was away and they used this advantage to engage) they won.

About Smite on Dr. Mundo I have to say I enjoyed it. A LOT. By end-game I had 6,000 HP and it was nearly impossible to kill me (unless they'd all focus me). I managed to rush through the enemy frontline every single teamfight and zone either Jinx or Ahri from the fight. We needed Rengar's damage though, because everyone else was under-level and Dr. Mundo's (me) damage was not enough to carry, unfortunately...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 11:05am | Report
I finally nailed the bruiser Katarina build/setup!

Bruiser Kat is really strong because she gets tons of damage from her base damages and low CD's as well as triforce procs (which she can basically proc every time it's off cooldown) and she becomes unkillable once you get some tank items going and you have a 4 second CD gap closer with a 1.5 second CD 15% damage reduction on it. My problem with itemizing for her was that CDR is a very important stat on her, as she's all about sticking to the carries with Shunpo and never letting up, but absolutely no CDR items are actually good on bruiser Kat except for Ionian Boots of Lucidity, and even then it sucks that you can't get Ninja Tabi because you need the CDR from Ionians. And I didn't know where to get the rest of the CDR from. Spirit Visage to hit the cap along with CDR/lvl glyphs? Frozen Heart to hit the cap without the glyphs, but leaving me without that oh-so-important CDR until I'd finished it, forcing me to build it early even if it wasn't a good time?

And then, in a moment of genius, it hit me: I can get 35% CDR without wasting a single item slot on it.

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 1:00pm | Report

So i guess the E change really didn't make her ALL that less powerful. still one game though.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 3:23pm | Report
78 minutes just for a loss. ;-;

TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 3:34pm | Report
****fest that was.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 3:40pm | Report
Rek'sai gave me cancer
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 4:01pm | Report
aids
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 5:05pm | Report
aids

All gay men are born with aids, **** craving as a male is actually one of the symptoms
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2015 9:53am | Report
Very fun game actually. Me and friend Garen decided to troll a little bit and go Duo Top :D The poor guy who was playing Dr. Mundo clearly didn't read my guide *lol jk* and we absolutely trashed him after we got level 6, making him go AFK. My friend and I decided to stall the game for 20 minutes to get some more kills and we soon realised that Tristana was becoming a threat xD After this we just decided to rush their team and it was an easy win.

I must try to go duo top more often xD
Tell me some more interesting combo duos (like Lissandra+ Nunu & Willump) :P

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 9:41pm | Report
If I was playing LoL at any sort of reasonable rate, I'd probably get banned. But since I'm not, HOW THE FLYING ****.

Heimerdinger top, Voli mid, Sion support, Twitch and Ahri still feed their ***es off in laning phase, Twitch ONLY TO THE SUPPORT. Meanwhile I'm just trying to get a farm lead over Heimer because why not.
WW ganks twice, bush is warded both times does he have a seeker trinket no of course he ****ing doesn't.
Second time he ganks he sits in the brush for three minutes then cops a grenade to the face, then Voli kills him.

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide