Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 11:51am | Report
LOL
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 12:00pm | Report
Disgusting haha
I can't take back the words I never said
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 12:55pm | Report

Never saw a Jihn :O

Garen was solely responsible for one of my losses tho, the second was AP Tryn :D

jhin in urf, min max your attack speed. take ghost and stormraiders.

3 zeal items, i usually went PD > hurricane > rapidfire.

then ghostblade and merc scim.

another PD for the raw stats.

because of how jhin works he doesn't overcap on attack speed, it all goes into his passive. With just the ghostblade and merc scim for damage you still hit high numbers of AD because of the amount of attack speed urf gives you.

The main reason you do this is because once you auto someone once you get a huge movespeed boost that puts you up close to 1k movespeed.
The rapidfire helps you get that first shot that you need to really get into the fight and ghost, ghostblade, and stormraiders just increase the amount of movespeed you have after that.

oh and you can start traps and trap one of the camps for a free camp early. on the raptors it leaves the big raptor with 1 auto of hp left after the traps.

your goal is to just farm til you have like 4 items then you can start doing something. but it also shows off how jhin can be probably the hardest scaling champion in extreme environments. if you hit all 6 items and get some of the free steroids in the game (dragons, baron, red pot, allied buffs, etc.) you are almost unstoppable.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 1:00pm | Report

jhin in urf, min max your attack speed. take ghost and stormraiders.

3 zeal items, i usually went PD > hurricane > rapidfire.

then ghostblade and merc scim.

another PD for the raw stats.

because of how jhin works he doesn't overcap on attack speed, it all goes into his passive. With just the ghostblade and merc scim for damage you still hit high numbers of AD because of the amount of attack speed urf gives you.

The main reason you do this is because once you auto someone once you get a huge movespeed boost that puts you up close to 1k movespeed.
The rapidfire helps you get that first shot that you need to really get into the fight and ghost, ghostblade, and stormraiders just increase the amount of movespeed you have after that.

oh and you can start traps and trap one of the camps for a free camp early. on the raptors it leaves the big raptor with 1 auto of hp left after the traps.

your goal is to just farm til you have like 4 items then you can start doing something. but it also shows off how jhin can be probably the hardest scaling champion in extreme environments. if you hit all 6 items and get some of the free steroids in the game (dragons, baron, red pot, allied buffs, etc.) you are almost unstoppable.

what the ****
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 1:12pm | Report
what the ****

Agreed :D
I can't take back the words I never said
Sarixis
<Member>
Sarixis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 2:11pm | Report

That feeling late game as Cassiopeia where you're basically mage version of Vayne. Spraying DoTs and DPS on the enemy team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 2:13pm | Report

what the ****

It is dumb. I had a Jhin do that sort of build in a normal game and I couldn't chase him down with Olaf + Ghost + Ragnarok + Dead Man's Plate + Boots of Swiftness. I would just have to give up and go do other things.
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 3:33pm | Report
Could anyone tell me the logic behind this champion?? 21k dmg, almost full tank (http://i.imgur.com/ThCCaKc.png), I TP into a 1vs5, the enemy team uses 80% of their ultimates (I bet Rek'Sai would have done so as well but his ultimate's not useful for that) on me and I escape by flashing over a wall and walking towards my midlane tower.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 4:49pm | Report
Well, Cho Gath is pretty useless if you somehow falls behind, and trust me, there are enough champions who give him a hard time. I am actually quite surprised that Nasus player didn't trash you, but then again, he rushed a Frozen Heart, so what can I say, lol...

Completely off topic, I love your Baldur's Gate profile pic ^^
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 8:24pm | Report
IT'S HER, NOT HIM. REK'SAI IS A FEMALE CHAMPION.
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide