Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v. 1.0.0.129

Creator: Zeprido November 14, 2011 8:31pm
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 7:13am | Report
Tristana was an insanely good carry? When did this come about? I saw her get played a few times in tourneys, but she almost always got passed over for Cait, queen of AD carries, and more recently, Graves, king of AD carries.

Edit: On topic, my favorite part of this patch is the Teemo mushroom stack. So much easier to know when you can plant a 'shroom.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 7:33am | Report
Trist was one of the best, back in days. When Sivir was still viable, garen stacked Sunfire Aegis, when wards were 150 and visions wards 250, when there was an evelynn/twitch in EVERY game and when it was the roaming metagame ( wich I always prefered to the current jungling metagame). A long long time ago

All of these things where there when I started playing, almost 2 years ago, when LoL was still a newborn baby

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 8:19am | Report
LOL! I knew it. More Kog nerfs. I CALLED IT! I WARNED YOU!

PS: This is a **** post. Because last time he got nerfed no one thought it was bad... but i knew more were coming.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 8:37am | Report
MASTER YI BUFF!!!

FINALLY!!!

And an Olaf buff. Huehuehue!

BTW: Surge is a must on ad-carry and ap-carry now! Tristana would work great with it.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 9:09am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that you HAD to flash or use a similar ability to escape his fear, wich is completely stupid. Read Noc's tip and advice in-game, even it say Unspeakable Horror is broken in range. Plus the flash nerf would have been an INSANE buff for nocturn's fear. It was waaay too OP in range.

Considering the fact that Flash is getting nerfed, yes, his fear might need a nerf as well. You said, however, that it needed a nerf ever since he got released, which has already happened. That is why I copied it -.-
Besides, what would his fear be good for if everyone would be able to simply walk out of it? lol that would useless, of course it needs to have some range.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 9:26am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Considering the fact that Flash is getting nerfed, yes, his fear might need a nerf as well. You said, however, that it needed a nerf ever since he got released, which has already happened. That is why I copied it -.-
Besides, what would his fear be good for if everyone would be able to simply walk out of it? lol that would useless, of course it needs to have some range.

Think about it, you have Flash every 3 minutes, and Unspeakable Horror every 15 sec or so. You can only escape Unspeakable Horror if you use have Flash. So, in Flash's 3 min cd, Nocturne can successfully fear you 12 times and the fear last 2 sec if my memory is correct, wich mean you will be feared for 24 sec every 3 min. I'm not sure if you see my point, but Unspeakable Horror's range is just too much. Plus, it's not like Nocturne had to channel it. He can still move, attack and use his dark-move-speed-bonus-thing-on-the-ground (the skillshot thing, Q I believe) So, not only can he move, but he can also get a move speed bonus WHILE fearing you. Nocturne's fear isn't canceled by stun/silence btw.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
snakeman830
<Member>
snakeman830's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:19am | Report
I have to say that the most amusing part of this patch is that Priscilla's Blessing is still in the game, you just can't buy it.

Overall, I approve of the buffs/nerfs in this patch. The Olaf change wasn't a buff, it was fixing a screwup on Riot's part.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:19am | Report
The new summoner spell picks are just bad...
He is gonna kill you!!!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:37am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Think about it, you have Flash every 3 minutes, and Unspeakable Horror every 15 sec or so. You can only escape Unspeakable Horror if you use have Flash. So, in Flash's 3 min cd, Nocturne can successfully fear you 12 times and the fear last 2 sec if my memory is correct, wich mean you will be feared for 24 sec every 3 min. I'm not sure if you see my point, but Unspeakable Horror's range is just too much. Plus, it's not like Nocturne had to channel it. He can still move, attack and use his dark-move-speed-bonus-thing-on-the-ground (the skillshot thing, Q I believe) So, not only can he move, but he can also get a move speed bonus WHILE fearing you. Nocturne's fear isn't canceled by stun/silence btw.

I see your point, I just think it's normal the range is not so small that someone can simply walk out of it because then it'd be useless :P
Being able to interrupt it sounds better but is also dangerous, I don't think he'll land his fear often if any CC interrupts it.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:41am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I see your point, I just think it's normal the range is not so small that someone can simply walk out of it because then it'd be useless :P
Being able to interrupt it sounds better but is also dangerous, I don't think he'll land his fear often if any CC interrupts it.

True, but as I said, Nocturne can still move when using Unspeakable Horror, and he can also use his move speed buff skill, making it already hard enough to escape the fear, no need to add a broken range and uninterruptable ( is that even a word?) ^^'

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide