Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v. 1.0.0.129

Creator: Zeprido November 14, 2011 8:31pm
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:07am | Report
Searz wrote:

Akali was OP. Deal with it.

That they needed to nerf Hextech Gunblade, and drastically decrease her sustain?
The other nerfs I'm not worried about, but the sustain nerf is a little much. Riot didn't even think Akali was OP until the lower end of the community couldn't buy Vision Wards to counter.
With no innate CC she's become a far-less viable pick when it comes to other champions, and can't possibly heal through any CC placed on her, as if silences and snares didn't cripple her to an extent already.

Don't tell me to deal with a champion you haven't even tried out post-nerf. I said they crippled her sustain, I didn't complain about anything else pertaining to her nerfs.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:17am | Report
you don't even know how hard this hits her until you try her out.

just like how everyone cried about the nerf to flash and how it was going to change the game yet when the notes came out everyone was like, oh thats not too bad..
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:25am | Report
I'm happy about a lot of things. Orianna's more viable now. Sion got a slight nerf.

BUT WHY.
1) NOC FEAR RANGE NERFED AGAIN. WTF. If they keep nerfing him I'm gonna stop playing him holy ****. They're nerfing his ganks so much by nerfing flash and his fear.
2) TRISTANA BUFFED. Not so sure about this one. She's already insanely strong as an AD carry, and they're buffing her AGAIN? Even if it's slight I don't think they should continue this.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:28am | Report
caucheka wrote:

you don't even know how hard this hits her until you try her out.

just like how everyone cried about the nerf to flash and how it was going to change the game yet when the notes came out everyone was like, oh thats not too bad..

I hope you're not talking to me because I've been trying it out.

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:33am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

V1.0.0.115
Unspeakable Horror:
  • Cast range reduced to 475 from 500.
  • Leash range reduced to 550 from 600.

V1.0.0.125
Unspeakable Horror:
  • leash range reduced to 525 from 550.

He had those nerfs before -.-'

Btw:

lolwut xD

Doesn't change the fact that you HAD to flash or use a similar ability to escape his fear, wich is completely stupid. Read Noc's tip and advice in-game, even it say Unspeakable Horror is broken in range. Plus the flash nerf would have been an INSANE buff for nocturn's fear. It was waaay too OP in range.

IMO, the only thing OP about Akali was the saem thing that made Jax OP. Extech Gunblade. Riot dealth with that. Other than ETGB, Akali isn't OP at all. She's far from it. She's just too easy to counter, just like Katarina. Powerful burst and damage output, no CC and squishy, making her EASILY burstable. Plus, Akali relies waaaaay too much on her invis-pool-thing-whatever-it-is to survive. Get a Vision Ward, drop it once she goes and invis, and boom. An enemy has been slain.

Just like Katarina, Akali is, was and always will be an anti-noob. If you're not a noob, you won't have any problem fighting her.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:36am | Report
As far as I know, it's players own fault, for akali nerfs. You've played her too much. I was never the one to play her alot, doesn't really affect me a lot.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:39am | Report
MDC wrote:

As far as I know, it's players own fault, for akali nerfs. You've played her too much. I was never the one to play her alot, doesn't really affect me a lot.

Good for you.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:45am | Report
Akali could easily crush Kassadin before. That alone is enough to justify a nerf imo.

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:55am | Report
Searz wrote:

Akali could easily crush Kassadin before. That alone is enough to justify a nerf imo.

Lol no.

Anyone else thinking like me that the new exaust looks more like a holy blessing than a debuff now? :/

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 7:08am | Report
Searz wrote:

Actually no, Kassadin actually outlanes Akali, his silence range is greater than Akali's Mark of the Assassin, and he can avoid her attack procs with his ultimate.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide