Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So why does nobody play karma ?

Creator: recnib September 2, 2012 12:57am
1 2 3 4 5
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 4:30pm | Report
Morde is a good pick because he can almost instantly burst someone down, and if the person dies, morde's team gains a huge advantage. He is extremely tanky due to his passive aswell. Karma doesn't even compare to morde. Karma has to spend more gold building tanky, and does no damage in comparison.

honestly, every ap mid being used alot nowadays is better then karma. You can't say that professionals don't know how to use karma, or don't know how to play her. Professionals can learn a champion in a couple of days, and if she was honestly that good, they would play her.

And don't tell me that she isn't looked at and **** like that. Teams like tsm theorycraft for hours a day and do this for their fulltime job. If she could really bring that much to a team she would be played more.

Don't tell me that because you can beat on 200 elo scrubs that karma is viable.

Saying "it's just a game, play it how you like" doesn't make karma more viable either.

Karma needs a rework.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 6:16pm | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

Karma has to spend more gold building tanky, and does no damage in comparison.

honestly, every ap mid being used alot nowadays is better then karma. You can't say that professionals don't know how to use karma, or don't know how to play her. Professionals can learn a champion in a couple of days, and if she was honestly that good, they would play her.

And don't tell me that she isn't looked at and **** like that. Teams like tsm theorycraft for hours a day and do this for their fulltime job. If she could really bring that much to a team she would be played more.

Don't tell me that because you can beat on 200 elo scrubs that karma is viable.

Saying "it's just a game, play it how you like" doesn't make karma more viable either.

Karma needs a rework.

I bet you don't know the truth. I'll tell you, boy, Karma is a support. not an AP carry
I know the truth is hard to take, but that's it
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 7:50pm | Report
Karma sucks, stop fighting guys. :P

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 7:52pm | Report
Karma is a crossbreed between a role that needs farm and one that can't get one. She's not optimal for either role and gets left out of the meta. In her current state she has no place in the game and most likely never will due to the most efficient way of playing being to never let supports get more gold than everybody else and her poor fit into the role of an AP carry. QED, she is bad and will stay bad unless she gets reworked.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 8:11pm | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

QED, she is bad and will stay bad until she gets reworked.

Fix't.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 10:29pm | Report
"
You started well, but failed at a certain point.
I don't know much about heimer, so lets forget him (poor heimer)

Karma isnt a low reward champion. Of course she has some hard flaws, like mantra dependency and high mana costs, but she has the best AoE heal in game, maybe the best shield (in terms of "extra health") and she has damage. Picking her may not be as safe as Janna or Sona, but knowing how to use her is excelent

Another thing that I'd like to point is that people just dont know how to play as mordekaiser. Most people run a total AP monster, and thats totally wrong. As you said, he's easily kited and has no CC, so why make him a glass cannon?
I get armor and MR runes. I tell you, he is my best solo top, won 1v2, they towerdived to kill me and I killed both. And I get Warmogs and Randuins, no AP until mid-late game, and I generally get 4-6 kills and 0-2 deaths

Both Karma and Mordekaiser have flaws, and huge ones I must agree, but that doesnt make them bad champions. Knowing how to play, how to control them successfully is the key"

Facepalm
best aoe heal in the game? hello, let me introduce you to janna and soraka.
If you build mordekaiser like that, you won't get kited. YOU'LL GET STRAIGHT UP IGNORED. Since you do no damage and no cc, you'll get 100% ignored in teamfights. They have no reason to touch you with damage since you're not the slightest threat.
Karma is outclassed as an ap
karma is outclassed as a support
she's even outclassed as a support/ap hybrid.

Give it up, these are areas where I know a lot.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 10:58pm | Report
you know, you can quote by typing [ THENAMEHERE ] quote here [ /quote ]
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide