Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Top Picks for Dominion

Creator: JunSupport August 20, 2011 6:37pm
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 3:51am | Report
Hextech got an active that scales with your ultimate, Just to good not to build...
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:54am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

I go AD Tanky DPS.

TriForce -> Heart of Gold -> Black cleaver -> Randuin's + BVeil

I tried hextech, but that takes far too long to build to yield benefits. Black Cleaver is cheaper, and serves for bashing through high armor stats on tanks.

The autoswing damage is just there for ***** and giggles. The only REAL reason to get AD is to bump your Q's damage up even more... and it's pure magic damage.

I just don't see the reasoning behind getting armor pen when ALL of your burst is magic. Does she even have the attack speed to make Black Cleaver work? And why're you buying defensive items on her? Tenacity is always good to have, but she doesn't really have any need for armor or MR due to her enormously overpowered passive and her even more ridiculous ult.

You'll have to explain it to me, dude. I completely agree with Trinity Force (Lichbane's only for trolololol SR games so you can get those absurd 1,000+ damage Q's), but after that you just lose me.

Gunblade is fantastic for her. She uses all four stats on it and the activated ability provides even more burst as well as making her even harder to peel. Definitely get the Revolver first - again, most of your damage is magic, and leeching some of that crazy burst WILL keep your *** alive in a lot of situations (what's twenty percent of ELEVENTY BILLION DAMAGE?)

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:20am | Report
@Urschythe

Her damage is actually pretty much 50/50.

Triforce proc is physical damage, and you actually auto attack one time regular than press Q to reset auto attack timer. So the physical damage adds up. But i agree there is better items than black cleaver.

try IE on her. Them Q critts is just O.o
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 8:17am | Report
Jax snowballs like akali and if he is well played, there is a point, he is unstoppable.
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 9:31am | Report
Due the fact that nothing is unstoppable in this game, correct counter there is for Jax. I prefer Poppy due speed increase on her W alone.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 10:30am | Report
Poppy is so hard to kill in dominion so ungodly hard.
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 12:09pm | Report
MDC wrote:

Due the fact that nothing is unstoppable in this game, correct counter there is for Jax. I prefer Poppy due speed increase on her W alone.

A competent, fed Jax will stomp literally every single hero in the game in a 1v1 and will often beat multiple heroes at once. Dodge/spammable stun absolutely ruins melee enemies and his ult provides an enormous amount of MR for use vs mages. He also does a lot of DPS, and it's a relatively even split between physical and magical, which makes it very difficult to defend against.

Seriously, if I had to pick one hero as most overpowered in the game, it's easily Jax.

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 2:01pm | Report
He shouldn't be able to get health from attack items.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 10:14pm | Report
@Urscythe:

Playing AD means treating your kit as "helper" stats.
Devastating Blow is equivalent to a burst form of Madred's Bloodrazor.

Cleaver is better for actual dragged-out confrontation because AD focuses on your actual "AD" - I know, it's so complex!

The attack speed also means you can clear minions so much more easily, and that kind of task does come up on Dominion if you leave the lane alone too long.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide