Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Upcoming Ahri nerf in Draven's patch

Creator: Blood26 June 1, 2012 12:46pm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:44pm | Report
Blood26 wrote:

Very very late game is unlikely to happen outside of ranks.

Very very late game may have been a bit of an exaggeration, the main point is post-300 ability power which is usually pretty late in the game, however almost every game I play gets to this point, at least in 5v5 matches. (also sorry about the leblanc comment she is personally my least favorite person to lane against, hope i did not offend anyone)
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:53pm | Report
haha! ahri nerf~ dont even have her. so this wont affect me XD.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 12:32am | Report

haha! ahri nerf~ dont even have her. so this wont affect me XD.

You're just plain trolling aren't you ?

@RCIX
3 words

DEATH TO MORELLO

@Princess
Even 300 seems unlikely for Ahri now that she'll have a hard time farming early game.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 12:44am | Report
Morello's not the only one that facilitates who gets balance changes ya know.

EDIT: How is she having a harder time farming early game? Fox Fire's early damage wasn't hit that much and orb of deception wasn't hit at all.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 12:56am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Morello's not the only one that facilitates who gets balance changes ya know.

EDIT: How is she having a harder time farming early game? Fox Fire's early damage wasn't hit that much and orb of deception wasn't hit at all.

Ahri depends on her full skillsets to kill.
When the patch gets released, I can foresee Ahri players getting frustrated over that last bit of health Fox Fire couldn't take out.

Did you Draven's video spotlight ? Ahri's Fox Fire did little to nothing on Jarvan's health.

Sounds like you know some Riot staff, why not you get our message across :D?

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 1:06am | Report
Yes. Jarvan who generally builds tanky with things like MR and quite a bit of HP.

Completely unlike most mid laners who, nine times out of 10, will build glass cannon.

It looks like she did a total of about 200. That's... A level 3, all shots hitting with a little bit of AP and Jarvan having 100 MR or so. Seems about par for the course for Jarvan at level 12. What about Ahri? I don't play her enough to know how fast she should be getting items and how she's leveling skills.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 1:22am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Yes. Jarvan who generally builds tanky with things like MR and quite a bit of HP.

Completely unlike most mid laners who, nine times out of 10, will build glass cannon.

It looks like she did a total of about 200. That's... A level 3, all shots hitting with a little bit of AP and Jarvan having 100 MR or so. Seems about par for the course for Jarvan at level 12. What about Ahri? I don't play her enough to know how fast she should be getting items and how she's leveling skills.

With all due respect, I still think that nerf is going to kill many Ahri players, unfortunately.
Don't get your last sentence tho, can't understand.
Care to clarify ?

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 1:23am | Report
I don't play Ahri. Care to enlighten me on a typical skill order and items you'd have by level 11-13?
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 1:34am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I don't play Ahri. Care to enlighten me on a typical skill order and items you'd have by level 11-13?

If I am doing well, I'd have a needleless rod by lv 7.
With a standard boots, perhaps get pots and wards if I have enough cash and am willing to spend on them.

By lv 11-13, I should have a needleless rod, a hextech, boots, and maybe a tome.
Or I'll get giant belt.

It varies frankly, and I can't remember, but I tended to rush Needleless rod for the high ap, assuming that I do well.
If things don't go well, I'd get a hextech, along with boots.
The rest is situational.
But by then I can guarantee there will be at least one or two AP items on my list.
Because I don't like the idea of rushing Rylai.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 6:38am | Report
Blood26 wrote:

Just thought of posting this SS because I like the results :3.
Gone back to maxing Q instead of W to get myself used to the skillshots.
Ignore the conversation, that's how SEA players are when they come in claiming that they're better than someone else, and when they fail to prove it, they come up with all sorts of excuses.
As for people wondering why I got Warmog instead of AP items, practically Riven fed so hard neither any of us could scratch Darius or Amumu during their final siege in to our base.

And since Wukong was the only one tanking, I figured I'd give a helping hand since no one else was willing to do so.

@Caster
You know what the nerf is going to do Ahri. So stop predicting anything good until the patch gets released.
Like I said, someone should get their points across to Morello.
Even if there's gonna be changes still, at least let it be a different one.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the point of this screenshot. AP Teemo mid? Lulz, I literaly never lost to that, simply because he's so squishy it lets Leblanc kill him at level 2, or Swain at level 2-3 (when I usually can only secure the kill at level 4). I mean, sure, gg, but I'd be more impressed if they had a Lux or a Cass.

- edit - It's scores like these that makes people rage, man. Stop raping so hard! D:

Anyway, I can't say I get the pain of anyone who has seen their favourite champs get nerfed; from the time I started paying attention to patches, my mains have only suffered buffs or remained untampered <.<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide