Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Upcoming Ahri nerf in Draven's patch

Creator: Blood26 June 1, 2012 12:46pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:50pm | Report
Blood26 wrote:

AD champs are a total counter to Kassy.
Though I can't think of a good one.
Recommend some female ad carries will you :D ?

@TxT
Not sure about Kass, but I know he and Talon are complete counters to Ahri.

That aside, more bad news to come. Firefox Ahri is not going to be released next patch. **** YOU RIOT !

I raped two Kassadins: one with on-hit TF, the other with tristana. TF's stun will land even if they silence, so whatever, I just move in menacingly and if they decide "I'M OP I SHALL SILENCE YOU" it's one trade they lose. Tristana kinda pokes till you know you can go in and destroy (like most carries), plus you may be able slow their escape if they decide to ulti away.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:06am | Report
AP Ez, AP Kog and AP Tristana works wonders against kassadin since you can harass hella hard early lvls. I even think I went AP Corki against kassadin and ate him for breakfast.

Quoted:
Because this isn't an Ahri nerf thread, I wouldn't discuss much.
But here's the thing, Ahri doesn't need a nerf, because of whatever reasons you can find in the Ahri nerf thread.
You say its a late game buff.
Calculations have shown, the "buff" is a nerf.
Sure, at 800 AP everything'd capped and Ahri would be doing the same damage she did as before with Fox Fire.
It deals 1, or 2 less damage, call it 0.1 even.
That is still nerf, however RIOT or people claim its a buff.
Any decrease in everything is simply, A NERF.
Nuff said.

Plus, how are you gonna get 800 AP ?
For items, you have to forego sustainability.
Change your runes so much that Ahri probably doesn't get mana regen.
Oh and, you need a baron, elixir of brilliance and blue buff to get close to 800 AP.
And it's not even close.
Riot is just giving Ahri a buff in disguise as a nerf, so people wouldn't complain much.
That buff is simply there to make some players happy, but some of us know 800 AP is just way too impossible in some games.

Once again you keep getting caught up on 800 AP. YES it's true that FF doesn't catch up to nerf before 800 ap, but Spirit Rush catches up at 300 and between 400 and 500 (not sure where) her overall damage on one combo is the same as it was before nerf. So really, with one combo, and you always talk about how you need a full combo even today, after that break at around 400-500 (let's say 450 for ease of writing) you will deal MORE damage than before. Which you seem to conveniently neglect every time you answer a post containing it.

I know you love Ahri, and I know you feel her nerf was unjustified. The community as a whole does not agree with you. I don't agree with you. I hated laning against Ahri, no matter who I played, since I always got bullied hella hard in lane. That's how strong ahri was, even with a bad ahri player against me I had a hard time!...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:47am | Report
@Blood26:Just used kass and got raped in lane by darius lol
Q him he just walk towards me and i run,then h pulled me and i cant get away(pre 6) =/

*Rerail*

After 2 days I think Ahri is still playable.
I got 470ish ap at around 35 minutes and things went quite well I guess.
Early kills really depends on harassing 1st because a plain full combo aint quite enough for a,maybe let's say 80% health champ.
If I can get his health lower than 450 I can still kill him/her with an extra ignite,or another flash for last hit.

Is it quite normal?It's hard to notice the difference.

@Crows foot
Bad Ahri? You've just havn't seen one.I saw one at bottom few games ago *facepalm*
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:49am | Report
Quoting your own just posted post in a new post has to be the epitome of spam xD
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:51am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Quoting your own just posted post in a new post has to be the epitome of spam xD

I misread quote as edit,legit or not? :D
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 3:10am | Report
TxTVira wrote:

I misread quote as edit,legit or not? :D

U needz glasses dood :p

Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:39am | Report
So, anyone tested out the new Ahri ?
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:52am | Report
Blood26 wrote:

So, anyone tested out the new Ahri ?

What new Ahri? If you meant just playing her then yeah.
Refer to my last post.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 7:26pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

What new Ahri? If you meant just playing her then yeah.
Refer to my last post.

Just saw it. Well, we'll have to wait and see what happens after a few more games. Keep em comments coming at it, people !
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 10:47pm | Report
Now that the patch has come out i realized something that everyone seems to be overlooking. Her main poke/harass and farming attack is her Q (orb of deception). This attack was not touched. During the laning phase she is still very strong, the only real difference is that her combo (E-Q-W-(R depending on situation)), is not as strong a nuke, however it still does massive damage. Sure her W is also very good for poking particularly if you do not want to clear minions, but it is still shorter range than her Q and was always less effective. Even if you do use her Q to poke all this usually is is just that, a poke, it was never Ahri's main damage dealer to begin with, and it still does damage. As far as her ultimate goes, if you have a build that is at all decent you should get over 300 ap by mid to late game, the only issue is that she is not as able to tower dive during the laning phase as before (that said the first game i played after the patch I got a double kill from a tower dive with her ult within the first 15 minutes). Overall the harshness of the comments I have seen about the nerf are entirely exaggerated. If you think about it rationally the nerf was really pretty small and, especially after testing it out, does not affect her ability to be played.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide