Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Upcoming Ahri nerf in Draven's patch

Creator: Blood26 June 1, 2012 12:46pm
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:45pm | Report
@Blood26:Yeah I don think anything good will be done,just how bad it is.Hope the situation remains unchanged.

And your pic is too damn small and not enlargeable.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:45pm | Report
Nothing good is going to come to Ahri players with this nerf. Derp, it's called a nerf for a reason.
Morello.............nothing to say about him.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:49pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

@Blood26:Yeah I don think anything good will be done,just how bad it is.Hope the situation remains unchanged.

And your pic is too damn small and not enlargeable.

Click on the picture itself.

@Caster
If I could, I would have bought myself a ticket to the states and personally slay Morello.
On top of that, his voice is horrible.
Just listening to him makes me wanna stud slap him.
Its either we find someone who knows the Riot staff well to complain or prepare to suffer an inevitable doom for our fox.

I'm praying the Draven patch isn't coming out this Friday for SEA LoL.
I will headdesk myself if that happens.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:01pm | Report
@Blood: Tried that b4,didn't work.

@Caster: Wonder if he gets paid to make these changes.Knowing that Ahri would stay popular after the nerf while pleasing those ranked teams who hates facing ahri =/
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:03pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

@Blood: Tried that b4,didn't work.

@Caster: Wonder if he gets paid to make these changes.Knowing that Ahri would stay popular after the nerf while pleasing those ranked teams who hates facing ahri =/

Weird, I can enlarge it.
Try waiting till the picture shrinks, then click on it again.

It it doesnt work still, try the link below.

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:11pm | Report
Blood26 wrote:

Weird, I can enlarge it.
Try waiting till the picture shrinks, then click on it again.

It it doesnt work still, try the link below.

Now I see it.
1st reaction:DAT WARMOG

Only caster champ I've used warmog on is fiddle.I'd rather go with extra AP or CDR for that slot :O
Is it common for people to use warmog on ahri late game?Hope this aint an excuse for Morello to make that nerf.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:34pm | Report
Woooooooow...

My Urgot is getting hit soooooo much harder, and I would have called him balanced, AND I DON'T EVEN REALLY CARE!

Your completely overpowered Ahri gets hit SOOOO SLIGHTLY, and you say you don't want to play LoL anymore, and that 'you want to slay Morello'

It's just a nerf, don't kill yourself please...
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:45pm | Report
Not gonna kill myself so easily.
Agreed that urgot's gettin nerf'ed pretty bad...I think I'd react the same if I main him or something.
Whether to slay Morello or not depends after the patch update :P
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:36pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

Now I see it.
1st reaction:DAT WARMOG

Only caster champ I've used warmog on is fiddle.I'd rather go with extra AP or CDR for that slot :O
Is it common for people to use warmog on ahri late game?Hope this aint an excuse for Morello to make that nerf.

Lol, nah.
This was just a random pub game.
And the warmog was meant for the situation.
Only Wukong from my team dared to initiate during team fights followed by me and Ashe and Veigar. The warmog was meant to give my teammates the courage to go up and fight when they have 2 people distracting the enemy team for them.

I had plans to get AP items, but the way Riven played made it hard.
He would Q in and be the first to intentionally die by the hands of our enemy team.
So, most clashes were 4 vs 5.
With Veigar chickening out unless someone wasn't there to focus on him.
By late game, we were down to 3 vs 5 because neither Riven nor Veigar's presence made a difference in team fight.
And Ashe gets focused down because she was a hazard to Amumu.
The team decided to ignore me and Wukong because they knew we were too strong.

Unforunately, by the time I got Warmog, Veigar was trolling at the base, and refused to participate in ganks.
Wukong had to argue with him and dared him to just go afk.

Veigar was the problem throughout the game.
He wasn't happy since I called mid the moment I selected my champion and wasn't given mid because he was too rude to eve ask nicely.
Things got worst when the team took my side.
And he started flaming Riven when they were laning bot.
Sarcasm didn't really help.

Then Riven was the next problem, the player didn't know how to Q properly and always ended up getting himself in trouble.

Despite the rest of us giving him encouragement and telling him how to play Riven.
In the end, we all lost our patience and couldn't help but to call him noob.

Later on, I found out Veigar was a first timer and he never played AP mid. He tended to go as junglers.
Teemo would have gotten fed if he went mid.
But yeah, that match was pretty sad, it could have been won if Veigar's Ego and Riven's stubbornness didn't get in the way.

@Acid
The first thing you should have noticed is that we don't compare nerfs between champions because we know how equally important each champion is to some players.

Urgot gets nerfed, you don't care, that's your matter.
Ahri gets nerfed, we care, because we love her.

That wasn't really nice comment to begin with.
As to slaying Morello,
I would gladly do so if violence isn't bounded by the laws.
Sounds stupid I know, but some of us are diehard Ahri fanboys.
That's how it goes.
Or else, just flame Morello even if he didn't care.

RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:40pm | Report
I don't care as much about this nerf as the others, because they're just numbers tweaks. The fact that they ruined the mobility of a caster whose point was supposed to be mobility though...
Nasus says hi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide