Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do I create my own build?

Creator: Matt November 7, 2010 10:55pm
KaOticLegends
<Member>
KaOticLegends's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 7:11pm | Report
I have a question that i dont think that has been answered ... how do your Center your Text n Mobafire ? I have see some guides where their Text are centered in the middle of the Chapter .. not starting from the far Left ... I have been looking for this option but have not found it ... help would be appreciated ... thanks
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 7:20pm | Report
(center) hello! (/center) replace () with []
hello!
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 7:21pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/mobafire-support/bbcode-guide-783

[center]These tags center your text![/center]

If you type that in, you get:

These tags center your text!
KaOticLegends
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 7:23pm | Report
Thank you Adonikam and Jebus ... most appreciated
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 8:12pm | Report
Oh my gosh you're the Cait I played against...hai! :D Say hi to your wife for me too ;)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
KaOticLegends
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 6:24am | Report

Oh my gosh you're the Cait I played against...hai! :D Say hi to your wife for me too ;)

Hi and yeah ... Summoner name KaOticLuc :) but I made this account to represent the whole family ... but sure i will let her know ...
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 10:06pm | Report
Hah cool, good luck with your guides, they look really nice so far ^_^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Neftys
<Member>
Neftys's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2011 10:40am | Report
Hi guys , i try to publish my Rumble guide build , but i don t see it anywhere on the site , could you explain me how to do it ( i ve already use the publish button)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2011 12:52pm | Report
It is probably under 5000 characters, in which it will not show up when you search for that champ as a guide, but you must select Base Quality > Build Only.

If you want it to show mainstream, either get it known enough to get it above 80% score or write more :)

EDIT: Yea I checked, yours only shows up as a build:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse?sort_type=create_ts&sort_order=desc&champion_id=&teamsize=&threshold=builds&range=&vote_count=0&page=2

You will know when you hit the 5000 character limit since that big alert box that says it is only a build will disappear. Read that box for tips on how to expand your build into a guide.

Also, don't just spam like copy and paste what you wrote multiple times to meet the character limit, or else it will get force-archived. I have been responsible for pointing out many force archives before, so don't make this another ^_^

Maricarmen
<Member>
Maricarmen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Hope its not a stupid question...
I made a GP build/guide and when i click the champion GP i see those tabs below his summary and stuff (items, builds, abilities, teams) so i click Builds and i see all the builds, but mines isn't there. To see mines I have to click Team.

I mean i did add a team composition but, its really more of a build. So yea why doesnt it show up in "Builds"?
KS = Kill Secured

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide