Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anyone need help? Champion recommendations?...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK February 13, 2011 5:33pm
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:11pm | Report
i should stress that most of US's top played champs like vlad, ez, garen and twitch were during their "op" stages
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:14pm | Report
can't forget JANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
eXecute
<Member>
eXecute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:28pm | Report
That's interesting stuff. Seems outdated. Also I don't see any mention of say Kennen, Karthus, or LeBlanc, are they too new for the statistics to make sense? Or are they just not that powerful?

Oh wait, is it because this is ranked stats, and they are usually banned champs?
Hard as he waits for freedom's hand
A unified voice for freedom of choice
One man stands
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:32pm | Report
They are never banned. Except for mebbe Kennen sometimes. When you play ranked, you will see, but as of right now, the top bans that I see are:

Amumu
Rammus
Vlad
Shen

and some others :)

please, look @ page 2 of this thread and my response to your comment on my guide, it should answer some questions you have.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
eXecute
<Member>
eXecute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:37pm | Report
Yes, thanks a lot for taking the time for the lengthy explanations. You're probably right that it is my inexperience, but I was hoping there was a magical answer in item-build that could mitigate the inexperience or the survivability of ganks.
One man stands
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:40pm | Report
xD

if constant damage and ganks are bothering you, what about trying a tank...?

Shourai
<Member>
Shourai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 9:59pm | Report
If ganks bother you, be map aware and tower hug the way they do it to you. ^^
Nothing better then surviving a gank than preventing one.
eXecute
<Member>
eXecute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 8:52am | Report
I'm just saying that finding the right balance is hard sometimes. I try to be map aware, but if I have a low score, most of the time, it's because they have a damage dealer in the other team that two-three shots me during team fights, not because they caught me off guard. Katarina has to get close to do damage, so I have to shunpo and ultimate, but sometimes the damage is too low and you just get three-four shot-dead, if I try to play it safe, then teammates complain that I didn't go in and ultimate.
One man stands
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 9:22am | Report
How many survivability items do you buy? You should probably buy AT LEAST one good survivability item depending on the team (ex: Zhonya's, Banshee's Veil)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 12:35pm | Report
eXecute wrote:

I'm just saying that finding the right balance is hard sometimes. I try to be map aware, but if I have a low score, most of the time, it's because they have a damage dealer in the other team that two-three shots me during team fights, not because they caught me off guard. Katarina has to get close to do damage, so I have to shunpo and ultimate, but sometimes the damage is too low and you just get three-four shot-dead, if I try to play it safe, then teammates complain that I didn't go in and ultimate.

Well, that's what happens, you have to tailor your gameplay and item build to the match. If you are getting 2 shotted when you shunpo in, don't shunpo in.

you'll get the hang of it eventually :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide