Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anyone need help? Champion recommendations?...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK February 13, 2011 5:33pm
1 2 3 4
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 1:39pm | Report
I suggest you start playing with premades or check out the mobabfire vent, because honestly if you fear getting ganked ect. you are going to want a team that has vent and calls mia.
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 10:01pm | Report
^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
plastictree
<Member>
plastictree's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 11:07pm | Report
Hey, curious if you can help me. First, do you have skype to call? would be awesome, no problem if not. Basically, I feel like there are some pro techniques that just haven't clicked in my head yet. I understand the basics behind experience since I've learned piano and over a year and a half of Photoshop and signatures, that there are just things that take practice, usually not as much as some.

*To the point - Just curious if you are interested in playing a few practice matches over skype or maybe you have a vent idk.

I like to be the guy that fills the gap, that knows a lot of styles(ap/ad/assassin/tank/support). I am just best at tank for the fact that the guys that I play with are best as not a tank. I own singed, tristana, amumu, anivia, shaco, gangplank, karma, and katarina. I am best at singed, basically mastered. I am also better than a lot at tristana, my first champion. Amumu also, I am good, but usually only play when in the same team as a katarina, their ult's make love. I'm okay with anivia. I am pretty decent with gangplank, he is a lot of fun. Karma, my premade hates karma kind of, idk, when ever I ask they say no. With katarina and Shaco, I love them both, I love all their skills, I just suck ***. I can't get the assassin role down at all.

Thanks if you read all this.
ig summoner name - plastictree
skype acount - joego92
skype name - plastictree
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 11:14pm | Report
I would be glad to play with you! I'll add you right now :D I have skype as well, I'll add you in there too.

I can't play right now, but tomorrow I will be playing a good amount

From the list of champs that you own, I could teach you the ways of Kat, Shaco, and Karma; the others I don't know as well :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide