Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 23
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 4:48pm | Report

MOBAFire recently hit 500,000 registered members, and to celebrate this milestone we will be giving away 5 MOBAFire hats + stickers.

All you have to do to enter is comment on this thread saying why you love MOBAFire or League of Legends. 4 of the prizes will be given away at random, but 1 prize will be a staff pick and get $10 RP on top of their hat and sticker. The staff pick will be chosen based on how funny, sweet or whatever it is that makes your comment special.

We will close the contest on Sunday at 11:59 PST, you have until then to leave your comment.

Thanks for making MOBAFire awesome and helping us reach this milestone!

Fine Print:

• Open to registered MOBAFire members only. Not a member? Register now and craft your guide!
  • Contest is worldwide.
  • Prizes are shipped from Canada. International winners are responsible to pay for any import fees, taxes or other charges that may be applicable depending on location.
  • Contest will be closed Sunday, January 19 at 11:59 PST.
  • Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 22.
  • Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to claim their prize.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:01pm | Report
I want a hat, I don't even care about the riot points.
How much swag would I have rocking that hat around campus.
Oh, and that sticker just another one to add to my laptop cover (I've sticker-bombed my laptop, will take a picture if you guys are in disbelief.)

On another note, I'm glad we're doing milestones again, it reminds me of the old days when we just hit 100,000 comments and made such a big deal about it! It's the little things, and it's cool to see how far Mobafire has progressed.

Yornike
<Member>
Yornike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:01pm | Report
Mobafire always saves me when i first time pick a champ =)
tepelbos
<Member>
tepelbos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:16pm | Report
I am hoping on points, I love moba for checking builds and i love LoL because else i would not have a game to use the builds for :)
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:28pm | Report
I would like to thank Mobafire and the community for giving me the chance to be one of the first person to comment on this thread. It's a great honor for me, and I would like to start with having a toast for my parents - I couldn't do it without you! Especially my father, who time after time walks past the couch, yelling "Get out, Son! Stop playing that stupid game!" But I never gave up. I said "Dad, I promise I'm gonna make you proud! One day, I'm going to comment on a contest thread and win a hat". "Never!" he said, so I hope you're proud of me dad!

I would also like to thank my grandmother, who time after time has told me that I can write a comment on the thread. And I made her a promise. A promise that I never should have done. I promised her that I would write the comment no matter what. And a promise is a promise. Last Thursday, she passed away. And when I was sitting next to the hospital bed, holding her hand, the last thing she said was "You can do it, kid. Do it for me, for us!" And the tears flew out.

I knew it was a massive pressure. Commenting on a thread isn't just for anyone. And when I told my friends about it, they laughed, and said "You won't do it! Do you have any idea how many people there is on Mobafire? You're crazy, man!" Were I crazy? Was this task possible? Standing here today, I regret nothing. I've made it. The comment for the contest. I can finally die happy.

Oh... The reason why! Meeeh.... I like the guides and hats, nothing special
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Darkness is everywhere, but a light shines in Hogopogo's Signature Store! Go check him out!
victorstrange
<Member>
victorstrange's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:38pm | Report
Love MOBAfire because of the great guides on every Champion and I love League of Legends since for me it's just a great way to burn some time.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:46pm | Report
I'm still here because of the community, to help people, and test around with some guide coding.
Gratz MOBAFire, and thanks to all the people who've helped creating a great website, and keeping this a fantastic place!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
JasonDittoLoL
<Member>
JasonDittoLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:49pm | Report
Mobafire has brought me a long way, from when I was a wee lad at silver 4, to the platinum 1 I am now today! I always come here when I'm stuck on League, not just builds, but strategies as well. Mobafire has so much to offer and I'm amazed at how many friends I've showed it to that never knew of it's existence before. I've contemplated making a guide once or twice, but I don't feel I'm on that level of understanding yet. Thanks though for helping me improve severely at league and giving me the means of showing my friends how I was able to do so!
Remolten11
<Member>
Remolten11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:50pm | Report
MOBAfire is great because you can learn so many things from the pros. I love LOL because it is the best game to play in the whole world. Thank RIOT!
Bellator
<Member>
Bellator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:50pm | Report
I love Mobafire! Great community - I always come here when I need a champion guide - and I've even made a couple myself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 23

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide