Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 10:55pm | Report
MF and LoL are some of the best ways for me to kill time when I'm free.
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 11:02pm | Report
I'm new to mobafire and I love it so far, and I obviously love League of Le...DRAAAAAVEN
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
BH-WARLOCK
<Member>
BH-WARLOCK's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 11:05pm | Report
cause how else would i know how to jungle.
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
FourCourtJester's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 11:05pm | Report
I approve of using a Shaco in the promotional image. Very... jester-like of you. :D
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 12:19am | Report
I like helping people and this site seems to be one of the best places to do that. The scout/vet community is pretty enjoyable at times too.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
DeltaOperator
<Member>
DeltaOperator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 12:49am | Report
Well I wanted to say a few things, not even for the swag, or the RP but just because I think it needs to be said. Firstly, League of Legends has made gaming international. Not that it wasn't before but now it's "snowballing" out of control. No pun intended. Secondly, League is the first game in a really long time, almost as far as I can remember (Which is a long time) That I consistently play, over and over again and never have the fear of getting bored with it. Not only can you constantly better yourself, constantly learn new things and take your skill level to new heights, but you can aspire to be a PRO! Before league of legends, kids, teenagers and Adults could only DREAM of being a professional gamer and get paid for it. League (With the help of a lot of other companies) has made that dream a reality. Not only is it an amazing game that will entertain you for hours (Some times more then it should. lol) but it's something to aspire to get better at. Thanks Riot. You've done something amazing. You've brought people from all over the world together to do something they love. Thirdly, I'm a disabled Veteran. I basically have nothing to do during the day as I'm limited to what I CAN do. LoL Has given me the opportunity to enjoy something without too much strenuous labor, and it doesn't leave me not wanting to get out of bed the next morning. I'm stimulating for my brain and not intensive on my body. All in all, a great way to spend my day.

Now, In regards to Mobafire. When I first started playing league of legends, Obviously I was a noob. As is everyone when they first start. I wanted to get better, not just for self gratification but to help my teammates out. (Even when playing with random people). Mobafire was a website I heard another player talking about and when I logged on I noticed there were videos of Pros playing, Tips, Builds, Tricks, Articles, so on and so forth. I whole heartedly believe that Mobafire helped take my game to the next level, and consequently 3 levels after that. I am now a fierce competitor with the hopes of becoming a LoL Pro. Without Mobafire I don't know what I'd do. Thanks Guys. You are doing a wonderful thing for people like me.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:12am | Report
So I just saw this page giving a prize,
Therefore participating seemed wise.
Cuz I wanted that hat,
to put on my cat,
to make him dance for you guys! :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:20am | Report
I followed the banana here. Welp I can 100% know I'm not getting the RP though :P
Now time to contemplate an anime with Absolute Choices. I also have to think about something weird on something else I watched X_X

Anywhoooo I love mobafire! You guys, for some reason avoided my first guide (yes I do mean lagger) apparently it was ok. Gg guys :D
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
Smokey Mcpot
<Member>
Smokey Mcpot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:50am | Report
Hats are ok, stickers and rp is what I'm talking about
stormkiller8
<Member>
stormkiller8's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 2:19am | Report
i love League of Legends! :)

League of Legends Champions: