Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 4.1 Notes

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 9:37pm
35 posts - page 3 of 4
Graypozo
<Member>
Graypozo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 10:28am | Report
It was a nice buff they made for Yasuo. Idk what people think, but the 100% flow granted when he ults its great. I really dont care about the smart cast thing because i always use smart cast :p

Also, the buff on Darius R is really big imo, and annie shouldnt have been changed :c
CLOSED ACCOUNT
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 11:22am | Report
Talon got nice quality life change.

Im surprised no one said anything about anvia buffs since he biggest problem was mana and for most part its fixed she might even be able do some new builds we could see her start getting better.

Her only issue now is shes hard to play similar to syndra.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:34pm | Report
I think Anivia will be rather played as a supportive champ cuz dat wall. Just wall the enemy support so he can't escape. Combine that with Vayne and you got a super strong combo.
Fousek
<Member>
Fousek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:35pm | Report
I think that this is really balanced patch from Riot. I am little bit sad about Sunfire + Spirit Visage nerf since I play Tanky Junglers. But rest is really well targeted changes. Riven Mundo Shyv and Nasus are TOP Tiers and they needed change but they are not shut downed. Darius buff is weird but not OP. And Yasuo is strong Darien from GG has 50 games in solo Q with 0.9 deaths average. Stopp QQ that he is hard, learn him or stop playing him. Change on Annie makes sence and will keep playing her I actually think that if you won´t feed until 6 she is stronger now.

Anivia mana changes could help but I think it is not enought since there are champs like Ziggs, Gragas and Orianna
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 6:28pm | Report
Oh wow I can't say anything for certain but holy hell did they gut Rengar again. With his loss of triple Q + nerfs to Sunfire Aegis and Spirit Visage + his heal never healing for as much as pre-nerf all together he's pretty much dropped to trash tier. The poor lion's literally on one arm and leg right now.

Evelynn ult fix: great, now if only they'd fix the same issue on Blade Waltz too. I mean, they clearly care enough to change other bugs about it, right?

Hecarim bugfix made me laugh. So that change never actually got through, but the difference was so miniscule nobody noticed? Poor horse.

And I don't see how a nerf to Olaf's only form of gap closing qualifies as 'minor'.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 11:52pm | Report
what the **** is the new pillager and wicked hatchet. i want my old pillager damnit.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2014 12:45am | Report
They nerfed janna in so many ways and THIS is how they buff her?
It's something :/
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2014 2:45am | Report
My opinions about everything.

Spoiler: Click to view

Edited my opinion on Spirit Stone

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Isolanporzellator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2014 1:56pm | Report
Was really like :O when I saw that turret change.

I mean - they decided to crush the top/bot-laneswap, though the strategy already had its risks in losing Dragon control and the own solo laner getting behind just as much, unless you play towards such a laneswap with the picks. I didn't quite see where this strategy was op, but probably I missed out on something.

However, the thing that really bothers me is how they crushed it. Not only that they enforce meta instead of just letting players develop the meta, the flat damage reduction for top and middle turret is just something I don't understand. Why not just keep the armor if you want to make them resilient? Cuz like this, AP champs with already low turret damage do like 40% less damage and AD champs only do about 20% less. What is the purpose in making this a flat value - why not a percentage? Doesn't really bother AD champs, but disables AP champs like Vladimir from pushing down towers...

As far as the nerfs go, I think most of them were deserved, aswell as the buff for anivia.
Feel free to have a look at one of my champion Guides:

Or have a short look at my champion ideas.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2014 10:27pm | Report
spirit stone changes are better for farming junglers, and worse for ganking junglers

maybe one day ill get to play my naut and sej again

also hec change might make his first few clears better, to bad you get oom so fast so ill have to try him again sooner or later
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide