Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Faces to Names

Creator: jhoijhoi May 28, 2011 4:33am
7278 posts - page 411 of 728
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 2:26pm | Report
Nice pic Joes! ^_^
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

LOL yeah, and I don't think they would be that great...

But then GMD enters and it's all kay!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 2:37pm | Report
BarbJ wrote:

... Try to stay on topic please. Don't want anyone getting in trouble for flaming people.

I doubt if this is the real Joes...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:02pm | Report
Personally I don't like anything Canoas wrote in MY thread, and I would appreciate it if no one was slandered here. Someone's choice in music is their own personal decision. Hating on someone just because they like Justin Beiber is pathetic and discriminatory.

I'm really surprised any of the mods/admins reading this thread didn't delete those comments as they are rude, insult more than one person and are virtually "a bunch of people ganging up on a small number of MobaFire users".

It's disgusting.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

LOL yeah, and I don't think they would be that great...

i'm sorry for not adding /sarcasm to it... but that was with a tiiny littly bitly hint of sarcasm.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:16pm | Report
Now we wait for Psi and wrath to show their faces...

Unless of course, they've already posted here. If they have, someone point me in the right direction?
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 4:51pm | Report
^Yea, I'd like to see that too.

@jhoijhoi
I'm pretty sure there's no ganging up, unless we're talking about Slappiz, but everyone hates Slappiz, so it's kay.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 5:07pm | Report
Searz wrote:

^Yea, I'd like to see that too.

@jhoijhoi
I'm pretty sure there's no ganging up, unless we're talking about Slappiz, but everyone hates Slappiz, so it's kay.

QFT
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 5:09pm | Report
The thread moved too fast between the times I checked it. >.> So between the time I warned Canoas and checked back so much discussion had happened that if I deleted it now it would be confusing. I probably should've just deleted the original insult but I typically try not to delete posts and instead just warn/lock. But jhoi is right, there shouldn't be insulting / discrimination in this thread, or anywhere else on this site. This is a place for people to introduce themselves and be welcomed by the community, not to be judged and bullied. I will be stricter on this in the future and try to check this thread more regularly.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 5:23pm | Report
So to "brighten" things up, I guess I'll give my story ^^

My name is Henry Mundo Santos Jr. and I was born in the Northern Mariana Islands; Rota, CNMI to be specific. I was raised by my mother and father, April and Henry Santos. I grew up on a farm, eating fruits, veggies, and various kinds of meats. When I was 5, I got a pet bunny for Christmas. I am Asian / Pacific Islander. On November 29th, 2006, I moved to the states and was stationed in Fort Campbell. On December 2nd, 2006, I met my father's brother for the 5th time. On December 3rd, 2006, my family checked into the fort lodging as a temporary home. Around January 9th, we got a house. During that time, we had much fun with each other. My cousin, Felix Mundo Santos Jr., moved to the states to live with us until he graduated. On his first day at the house, he got me in trouble by breaking an antique elephant decoration. It was quite funny actually because my parents automatically assumed it was me because I was quite the trouble maker back then :D During 4th grade, I discovered that I was becoming attracted to men. I began having feelings for my best friend, ruined that friendship by confessing it. I "came out of the closet" that I was bisexual to my family and friends in 5th grade at my graduation.

Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide