Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

OMG

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard June 21, 2011 4:11pm
36 posts - page 3 of 4
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 4:10pm | Report
^ Are you defending them?

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 4:24pm | Report
Bloofyre wrote:

hey... at least they fed him at all... you know how screwed up people can be these days.
plus 6 months is a long time. I'd be happy that my dog was taken care of in the first place. even if she was stolen/kidnapped.

I mean, yes they took care of the dog which seems a bit strange when you consider that they kidnapped it but you also have to consider the consequence of taking other peoples' properties.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 4:30pm | Report
I don't think Bloo is defending them per se, but just saying how it could have been worse.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:25pm | Report
1. We can't actually prove they stole him, so we can't press charges.

2. They didn't really take care of him. They never let him out so he could run and play (which he likes because he had always been an outdoor dog up to this point), forgot to brush him (we brushed literally a pound of hair out of his coat after we got him back), and made him afraid of people knocking on doors. The only thing they did that was vaguely taking care of him was feed him and they even did that wrong. He is also extremely clingy now, and follows EVERYONE around the house like he thinks we're going to leave and not come back.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:40pm | Report
TL;DR

JKJK YAY you got your dog back :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 10:36pm | Report
awww poor doggy :(

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 1:27am | Report

I don't think Bloo is defending them per se, but just saying how it could have been worse.

exactly.
The dog was gone for 6 months. they had to buy at least 2 30lb bags of dog food for that amount of time.

But I do agree that there should be consequences for their actions, it is no different than abducting a person from your family and when they get found, the person who took them is jailed.

Many thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for my epic sig
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 1:30am | Report

1. We can't actually prove they stole him, so we can't press charges.

2. They didn't really take care of him. They never let him out so he could run and play (which he likes because he had always been an outdoor dog up to this point), forgot to brush him (we brushed literally a pound of hair out of his coat after we got him back), and made him afraid of people knocking on doors. The only thing they did that was vaguely taking care of him was feed him and they even did that wrong. He is also extremely clingy now, and follows EVERYONE around the house like he thinks we're going to leave and not come back.

of course they couldnt or wouldnt take care of him like you would... who gives a ****, it isnt their dog. But that is actually not cool at all. Definitely scarred your dog Mentally and Emotionally. Just gotta show him some love and I'm sure over time he will loosen up. But getting him back to normal... tsk tsk... let him go bite the ankles of the people that took him.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 10:04am | Report
you should call the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan is a miracle worker and this sounds like the perfect story for an episode
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 1:38pm | Report
wtf does that vid have to do with this topic T_T

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide