Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 3b - Skillset Concept Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 11, 2011 1:11pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 3:54pm | Report
Scaling with nearby enemies CC was my passive.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Haven't read too many of these ideas to keep my submission as original as possible. Not the most creative person in the world, let me know what you think! The numbers are subjective and can change, just offering suggestions.

Final submissino

Passive: For every unit slain, CAC1 gains x attack damage and x attack speed for 5 seconds. Stacks 3-5 times(scales with level)

Q: Mortar - Fires a mortar from the sky to a target aoe location. This mortar does damage and blinds for 3 seconds. This blind time is divided amongst enemy champions hit. e.g. if it hits two champions, both are blinded for 1.5 seconds.

W: Point Defense Drone - Yes... This is from SC2 :P Basically the concept here is it is going to absorb spells until it is destroyed. It will have an X damage spell shield and all abilities(including heals) damage the drone. Lasts 5/7.5/10 seconds.

E: Rocket Jump (Yeah, it's the name of trist's W... I can't make up names so deal with it :P) - CAC1 jumps away from mouse cursor(like cait's jump, it's backwards), dealing AOE damage in the small area it jumped from and stunning all enemy units in the area for .5 seconds.

R: Confusion - Passive: Reduces healing on the enemy team by 5/10/15%. The passive is not in effect when the active is on cooldown.
Active: Removes one target enemy champion from its allies' vision(or makes that champion untargetable for allies) for 3/5/7 seconds. This includes the minimap. The champion is marked with a cloud(something) above its head so allies know who is being confused. The range will be roughly the same as CAC1's attack range.

An alternative to this is that the target enemy does not have vision of its team for x seconds, however his team can still see him.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 4:24pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

Haven't read too many of these ideas to keep my submission as original as possible. Not the most creative person in the world, let me know what you think! The numbers are subjective and can change, just offering suggestions.

Final submissino

Passive: For every unit slain, CAC1 gains x attack damage and x attack speed for 5 seconds. Stacks 3-5 times(scales with level)

Q: Mortar - Fires a mortar from the sky to a target aoe location. This mortar does damage and blinds for 3 seconds. This blind time is divided amongst enemy champions hit. e.g. if it hits two champions, both are blinded for 1.5 seconds.

W: Point Defense Drone - Yes... This is from SC2 :P Basically the concept here is it is going to absorb spells until it is destroyed. It will have an X damage spell shield and all abilities(including heals) damage the drone. Lasts 5/7.5/10 seconds.

E: Rocket Jump (Yeah, it's the name of trist's W... I can't make up names so deal with it :P) - CAC1 jumps away from mouse cursor(like cait's jump, it's backwards), dealing AOE damage in the small area it jumped from and stunning all enemy units in the area for .5 seconds.

R: Confusion - Passive: Reduces healing on the enemy team by 5/10/15%. The passive is not in effect when the active is on cooldown.
Active: Removes one target enemy champion from its allies' vision(or makes that champion untargetable for allies) for 3/5/7 seconds. This includes the minimap. The champion is marked with a cloud(something) above its head so allies know who is being confused. The range will be roughly the same as CAC1's attack range.

An alternative to this is that the target enemy does not have vision of its team for x seconds, however his team can still see him.

The ultimate sounds too much like Nocturne's ultimate. Also, the passive would be incredibly hard to keep up outside of the lane.

animorte wrote:
Scaling with nearby enemies CC was my passive.

I actually got the idea from Mowen in the previous skill discussion thread.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 4:46pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

The ultimate sounds too much like Nocturne's ultimate. Also, the passive would be incredibly hard to keep up outside of the lane.

Heh, it does sound a bit like a Noc ult now that I look at it. The intention is to find some way to isolate the support from the team without being completely OP. Maybe making the target untargetable to allies would be a better way to go.

The main intention for the passive is for farming and pushing, not necessarily teamfighting.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 7:11pm | Report
Passive: CAC1 converts x amount of bonus mana into x amount of AD

Q: CAC1 fires a projectile at target location. If it hits an enemy, it will deal x damage with x% chance to remove one buff (Scales with AD). If an ally is hit, it will remove one cleanse-able debuff.

W: CAC1 places a circle on the ground. After a (short) delay, all enemies within it are dealt x damage (Scales off of AP). All allies within it are given x amount of increased armor and magic resist for a (Short) duration.

E: CAC1's next attack will deal x amount of bonus damage (Scales with AD) and knock the target in the air for a (short) duration.

R: CAC1 charges into battle, giving allies a shield that absorbs x amount of damage and cleansing any cleans-able debuffs. Deals x amount of damage to enemies. All enemies hit also receive Grievous Wound, having x% healing reduction for x seconds.

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 4:49am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

Heh, it does sound a bit like a Noc ult now that I look at it. The intention is to find some way to isolate the support from the team without being completely OP. Maybe making the target untargetable to allies would be a better way to go.

The main intention for the passive is for farming and pushing, not necessarily teamfighting.

Oh, the passive makes sense in that case. However, once we get to the official skill phase, the passive will need quite a bit of buffing.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 9:52am | Report
Final submission
thinking of a bit of a sneaky hero, much like a rogue in most rpg's (working with poisons).

Passive:
Makes allied CC/debuffs stronger the more enemies are nearby (aura, pretty small area)
or the opposite:
Makes enemy cc/buffs less effective the more allies are close (would need a bit larger area)

Q:
A skillshot, resulting in a pool slowing people under the feet of the target hit.

W:
toggle: burning mana(maybe energy aswell) when hitting a target (may damage, depending on the balance). Can not be active at the same time as E.

E:
toggle: melting armor and magic resistance on hit (debuff, short duration). Can not be active at the same time as W.

R:
Hits splash (or maybe target units, giving onhit-effects to all of the shots). This would make the toggle powerfull even in teamfights.
I'm back!
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 9:59am | Report
I guess im a little confused. Do we repost or quote our previous ideas so they can be seen again. As well, do we get more than one kit suggestion.
Join me, or fall forever
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 1:13pm | Report
Guys, there is no such thing as "idea stealing". Inspiration taken from other people is encouraged - it means that multiple people are collaborating to make a skill set.

Read wrote:

I guess im a little confused. Do we repost or quote our previous ideas so they can be seen again. As well, do we get more than one kit suggestion.

You can repost if you want.

When I close this thread, I'll be browsing through each page looking for the words "final submission" and adding those ideas to the next thread. Again, this is why those words are very important to have. So your old posts can be rough drafts and won't count, just make sure you label your final skill set as final.

You can only have one suggestion.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 1:32pm | Report
And when are you closing the thread? It would be nice to have some advanced notice so people who go to school etc don't come home to find a moved/unstickied/locked thread they were planning on posting in. Just saying! ;3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide