Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 3b - Skillset Concept Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 11, 2011 1:11pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 1:42pm | Report
This is an important thread, so I'll leave it open until tomorrow afternoon.
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 1:55pm | Report
FINAL SUBMISSION

Passive:
Makes allied CC/debuffs stronger the more enemies are nearby (aura, pretty small area)
or the opposite:
Makes enemy cc/buffs less effective the more allies are close (would need a bit larger area)
(actually like this passive, good one Mastarwe).

Q:
Multichain: Slows down the target and allies nearby and deals damage to the first target(damage increases by mana and ap like ryze).

W:
Blockdown: Creates an spellshield on an enemy which blocks buffs and heals on the target currently debuffed by this shield.

E:
Buff Feedback: destroys a buff on the target and deals damage to the target (+ dmg per buff destroyed, the damage is increased by mana and ap) if there is no buff on the target it deals 75% of its normal damage.

R:
Mass Buff Steal: this steals the buffs of everyone in a small area and applies the stolen buffs to allied champions randomly or to the target of choise (so a 2 step skill like lee sin's skills) within a small radius of yourself.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 1:56pm | Report
Passive: Reduces the duration of (champion given) buffs by X, for every opposing champion that is nearby this reduction increases by Y.

Q: Next auto attack deals damage and reduces the effect of (champion given) buffs by X%

W: Passively increases CAC1's attackspeed by X, and when activated reduces healing done by Y on target champion.

E: CAC1 blinks to target location in Y range, if CAC1 lands on an opposing champion that champion is silenced for Z secs.

R: CAC1 aims a viral shot that reduces armor/mr on the target by A for Bsecs, once it hits its target it jumps between allied champions within E range every Csecs, increasing the armor/mr reduced by D for every target it jumps to. If there is not an allied champion in range, the viral shot dissipates.

I just tried to think of a bunch of different things...
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 2:36pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

W: Passively increases CAC1's attackspeed by X, and when activated reduces healing done by Y on target champion.

lol MF's W
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 3:14pm | Report
Didn't even know... never play MF :P only knew she reduced healing.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 3:34pm | Report
It's exactly the same thing, except hers deals damage. xD
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 3:38pm | Report
FINAL SUBMISSION

Passive: Makes enemy cc/buffs less effective the more allies are close (would need a bit larger area)

Q: (Passive): CAC1's attacks do additional bonus magic damage on-hit.
(Active): CAC1's next attack will double all on-hit effects and apply grievous wounds to an enemy for X seconds.
Notes: Will be on low cooldown

W: Target enemy is dealt low damage, stunned for a short time and target`s CD`s are increased by x amount of seconds.

E: CAC 1 steals the hpregen, manaregen of all enemy champions for a short/medium amount of time and allied effects used on the champions are decreased by a large amount.

R: Deals a slightly high amount of damage and silences and slows enemy champions in range for a very short amount of time.

inb4 close.

*CLOPCLOPCLOPCLOPCLOP*

TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 4:49pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

E: CAC 1 steals the MS, AS, MR and AD of enemy champion for a short/medium amount of time and allied effects used on the champion are decreased by a large amount.

As I said on another thread, this kind of skill (makes him able to offtank? &) affects a team without a support champion more than a team with a support champion.
pkillthetoy
<Member>
pkillthetoy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 5:29pm | Report
So, a character who will conceivably buy debuff items? This looks interesting. I joined just to post in CAC, since it really reminds me of CAP from smogon.
Also, this is the third forum I've seen Jebus on. Small world, eh?

FINAL SUBMISSION

Passive: Any time this champion is affected by an ability, part of its mana is restored. This passive cannot trigger from the same ability/source for several seconds. Different stack numbers count as the same source. (namely to prevent free mana by running in and out of sona or taric's auras, and when getting hit by opponents' on-hit effects)
Notes: this was chosen to emphasize the synergy with your team's supports.

Q: A skill that affects a small area, knocking back a short distance and applying a slowing effect to anything hit. Quick startup time.
Notes: Basically, if Gragas' explosive barrel was much smaller and he had a Rylai's behind it. This will probably be the main crowd control skill, initiation, chasing, fleeing, and laning tool.

W: Toggle: This champion's normal attacks do magic damage based on the number of effects (both positive and negative) on both the target. This includes auras. Stacks do not count multiple times.
Notes: Magic damage chosen to bypass armor boosts from astral blessing and Taric's aura, and to let it whittle at black shield. Damage over Aspd because malady and cleaver have that covered already.

E: Passive: All positive effects applied to this champion have their duration slightly increased.
Active: Refreshes the durations of all positive effects on this champion, except jungle buffs. This will not trigger the mana restoration from the passive. The passive of this ability is lost until the cooldown refreshes.

R: AOE skillshot (like Trueshot barrage but slightly smaller) that deals damage and applies on-hit effects to anything hit. If W is on, this also applies it.
Notes: Spread the love! I envisioned something the size and length of Lux's ult, but with travel time.

I figured scaling and specifics can be dealt with later. I'm still taking suggestions, but I'm labeling this as final for now since I doubt I can post again tomorrow.

Quick Edit: Changed the passive to be more applicable.
Another edit: W now scales only with effects on the target. Clarified how stacks are handled and edited the passive.
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 6:05pm | Report
FINAL SUBMISSION

Passive: CAC1 converts x amount of bonus mana into x amount of AD

Q: CAC1 fires a projectile at target location. If it hits an enemy, it will deal x damage with x% chance to remove one buff (Scales with AD). If an ally is hit, it will remove one cleanse-able debuff.

W: CAC1 places a circle on the ground. After a (short) delay, all enemies within it are dealt x damage (Scales off of AP). All allies within it are given x amount of increased armor and magic resist for a (Short) duration.

E: CAC1's next attack will deal x amount of bonus damage (Scales with AD) and knock the target in the air for a (short) duration.

R: CAC1 charges into battle, giving allies a shield that absorbs x amount of damage and cleansing any cleans-able debuffs. Deals x amount of damage to enemies. All enemies hit also receive Grievous Wound, having x% healing reduction for x seconds.

Any ship can be a minesweeper... once.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide