Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal top lane?

Creator: NicknameMy June 18, 2012 10:11am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 10:10am | Report
Especially Nunu & Willump works grat with double AD comps. So much AS. If Nunu & Willump builds zeke's herald, his team gets great bonuses.

And Nautilus as a jungler since this team lacks a bit of cc.

Possible setup:

Vayne top lane(with a bit of survival, like Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler, Wit's End/ Maw of Malmortius, etc.)

Zilean mid (so hard underrated champion, works perfectly here)

Nautilus jungle (supportive tank jungler, Shurelya's Battlesong, Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, Warmog's Armor, etc.)

Nunu & Willump support (as said, zeke's herald, Aegis of the Legion, etc.)

Kog'Maw bot lane AD (standard build, this team can definitly protect him)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 10:28am | Report
Maybe trade Zilean for Galio mid. Both equally support allies, just Galio has more team fighting epicness. Lulu mid would also be able to help the team out a lot.

Right now, I'm thinking of mainly champions that can aid allies in more than one way that would actually highly benefit from the mid farm, and compliment the team comp.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:07am | Report
Lol, you say, Zilean has with Chronoshift(best protection for a carry in the game) and Time Warp no good teamfight power? Yeah, Galio has more cc and has more tankyness, but this teamcomp is more about protecting both ad-carries and shutting down the enemy AP mid so he can't burst down the ad-carries quickly. With Zilean, you give 1 of them a second live, if they both buy Guardian Angel, well, then Zilean will have enough time to get his ultimate in a teamfight for the second time through Time Warp. And Time Bomb is the best spell in the lane.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:57am | Report
I didn't say it was a bad idea. Just giving alternate suggestions.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:23pm | Report
I hate double AD team comps. So glass cannon.

A good team comp with tank jungler and bruiser top can easily split that team in half, and the bruiser can just kill one of the AD carries while the team mops up the rest.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 10:52pm | Report
This is why you got Zilean, you can't kill that one.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:01pm | Report
Uhm... Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

So when we insta burst one squishy and then Zil ult is down, what stops us from just killing the other four squishies?
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:10pm | Report
since when a tanky build top lane ad-carry Vayne and Nautilus are squishy? Zilean can build tanky aswell and Nunu & Willump has Consume.
Also Nunu & Willump has Aegis of the Legion, zeke's herald and Locket of the Iron Solari, while Nautilus has Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen.

This team would be the ultimate aura team, since Zilean can build aura's like Abyssal Mask aswell.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:45pm | Report
Lolk
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 7:19am | Report
I like the idea of double AD, but I have serious doubts about the usefulness of a tanky Vayne top lane.

Obviously I can't say any of this is from experience, because I've never taken Vayne solo top before...but she is ridiculously squishy, even for a ranged AD. Yes she has Condemn and Tumble to control her opponent, but all it is going to take is a few Reckless Swing attacks from Sir Brolaf and she is going to have to recall. Over and Over. Additionally your build ignores the awesomeness of her %AD scaling on tumble.

On top of that what is the point of having double AD if one of them is just going to be a psuedo-bruiser?

If I had to take an AD carry top lane I would take Graves. He is naturally tankier than other carries, he has a built in dash, and his smoke screen makes harassing melees easy mode. In fact, I kind of want to try that now that I think of it.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide