Ezreal Build Guide by ultima100
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Recommended final build
Non-blue alternative for iceborn gauntlet
Non-blue alternative for Defensive item
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
UPDATING AFTER A LONG TIME
IM UPDATING AFTER A LONG TIME, BE CAREFUL AND DON'T FOLLOW THIS BUILD BLINDLY
Introducing to you, ladies and gentlemen. The new Ezreal!
Ok, you may be thinking what kind of "ridiculous" build is this, but it works and works really well. I will explain it all while you scroll down the whole guide.
First, this is called the blue build because of the items... They're blue, but not random blue items, they are really well chosen blue items. with full build you will be using your Mystic Shot each 1.5 sec and each of those Mystic Shots will be dealing 500+ dmg and an 200+ AoE around the enemy hit and this doesn't counts auto attacks and the other skills.
+ Great poke
+ Aoe slow and damage
+ 500+ dmg on each Q
+ Has a true damage dps.
- Farm dependant
- Muramana drains mana heavily.
- Mana/Blue dependent
- Needs a skin to be blue
- Rising spell force: This passive allows Ezreal to turn into an AD carry even while using an AD caster build, 10% atack speed per stack is always welcome ^_^
- Mystic shot (Q): Your bread and butter you will use this skill more than your auto atacks when you get the 35% CD reduction, dealing "tons of damage" each 2,44s (1,44s if you hit). And this skill also reduce the CD of the other skills in 1s wich means your Trueshot Barrage will be more "spammable".
- Essence flux (W): This skill will be leveled last, dealing almost no damage before the Iceborn Gauntlet, it can be used to proc the Iceborn Gauntlet but it also has a nice attack speed buff that can help any ADC or champion that depends on attack speed.
- Arcane shift (E): Your escape and chase skill, not recommended to deal damage, can also be used to stack your passive, avoid using this skill to chase.
- Trueshot barrage (R): Your ultimate, can be used to farm, steal baron/dragon and get/steal kills, it has 80sec of cooldown, but can be reduced by CDR and by hitting your (Q) Mystic Shot.
|More cooldown reduction, so we can spam our Mystic Shot with more frequency. Less cooldowns, more Mystic Shots, more damage. I can't imagine a better boot for this build.|
|True damage dps on all your skills and auto-attacks, why not? it's a red buff that isn't a red buff but stacks with red buff, just perfect.|
|More damage on your skills and attacks, i recommend toggling it off when you have less than 40% mana so you can still spam. also it grants a fair quantity of attack damage|
|Gives you life steal and some advantage against tanks, also makes your Mystic Shots deal some nice % damage|
|You have armor? i don't care.|
|Gives you armor and ap, this is why you will use the spellsword mastery, also gives you
|gives you armor and magic resist and you also revive after dead, but Iceborn Gauntlet grants enough armor. i don't think it's necessary|
|more mana and armor, useful against heavy ad and auto-attackers also the extra mana is transformed into damage trough Muramana|
[*] If you buy Frozen Heart or Spirit Visage, you can sell the Spirit of the Elder Lizard AND get Trinity Force (sell Iceborn Gauntlet if you buy Trinity Force) this way you will keep the max CDR%.
[*] This build is op because of the cooldown reduction, if your item mix doesn't give 35% CDR then you're building Ezreal the wrong way.
A simple and normal AD caster mastery tree with some changes to adapt it to this build
The changes are:
How to use this build
ALMOST FINISHED UPDATING! (usable)
With this build Ezreal turns into an AD Caster, when playing with this build spam Q Mystic Shots, and use your E Arcane Shift to escape, W Essence Flux is useful for stacking Rising Spell Force and to increase allies attack speed when destroying turrets OR to shut auto-attack dependent champions like: Vayne / Irelia / Xin Zhao / AD Sion / Kog'Maw / Jax / Aatrox etc.
That's the guide, I'm still building it and updating
Special thanks to jhoijhoi and her "Making a guide" that helped me very much