Fiora Build Guide by Liquidated
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Note Regarding Ability Sequence: Maxing or is determined by your lane opponent. Meaning a hard hitting melee champ like in top lane is where you want to max first, but if against you should max if that makes sense to anyone, Hope that helps a bit.
Her devotion turned out to be misplaced. On the eve of an arranged duel, Fiora's father was caught slipping a slow paralysis poison into his opponent's drink. Following the incident, many of his past opponents came forward with their own accusations: envenomed weapons, bribery, blackmail, and more. In an instant, he had destroyed his family's honorable reputation. Fiora was outraged. Not only had her hero betrayed her ideals, but Demacia's dueling elite now doubted her own ability. She desperately wanted to wipe the stain from her family's history but, even more, she wanted the world to acknowledge her mastery. She found her solution in the one arena where she could fight the world's strongest warriors without being accused of dishonesty: the League of Legends.
''Fiora's ego would be insufferable if it wasn't so . . . justified.''
Health - 450 (+85 per level, 1980 at 18)
Health Regeneration - 6.3 (+0.8 per level, 20.7 at 18)
Attack Damage - 54.5 (+3.2 per level, 108,9 at 18)
Attack Speed - 0.672 (+3.00% per level)
Mana - 220 (+40 per level, 940 at 18)
Mana Regeneration - 7.25 (+0.5 per level, 16.25 at 18)
Armor - 15.5 (+3.5 per level, 78,5 at 18)
Magic Resistance - 30 (+1.25 per level, 52,5 at 18)
Range - 125
Movement Speed - 325
- Fiora regenerates 7 + (1 × level) health over 6 seconds each time she deals physical damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.6) physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within 4 seconds at no mana cost.
- Fiora's Attack Damage is increased by 15/20/25/30/35.
Active: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds and reflects 60/110/160/210/260 (+1) magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Fiora gains 60/75/90/105/120% additional Attack Speed for 3 seconds. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed by 7/9/11/13/15% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Fiora dashes around the battlefield striking random champions 5 times for 160/330/500 (+1.2) physical damage. Successive strikes against the same target deal 25% damage.
/ - Get armor and 's if your laning against an AD champion, not only will you take reduced damage but it will keep you in lane for a long time.
/ - Get boots and 's if your laning against an AP champion, most of the AP carries in this game have mainly skillshot skills so having boots combined with your make it that much more easier to dodge those annoying skillshots.
- I will make a small explanation regarding which boots to pick further below this section.
- Best early game item in my opinion. More attack damage, the needed armor for a melee carry like , Life steal to keep her in lane forever, faster creep farming with the added magic damage to minion/monsters and a FREE sight ward. What more can you ask for?
- Hands down everything you want for in one item. Lets break it down:
- 30 Ability Power - Useful for that extra added damage to which scales off 100% of ability power!
- 30 Attack Damage - Your an AD carry, why wouldnt you want more attack damage? Thats another no brainer.
- 15% Critical Strike Chance - Who wouldnt want critical strike? Just makes it that much more easier to take down your opponent.
- 250 Health/Mana - More survivability and mana to spam your skills more? I think yes.
- 12% Movement Speed - Always a plus combined with your to chase down anyone getting away.
- Passive: 25% chance on hit to slow down anyone by 35% for 2.5 seconds - Your only form of CC to slow down an opponent trying to get away since doesnt have any CC to begin with. I'll take it!
- Passive: Increases your Attack Damage by 150% when an ability is used for one hit every 2 seconds - A great player would know how to properly use this passive to its fullest potential. Here's an example: Q > Auto Attack > E > Auto Attack > Q > Auto Attack > W > Auto Attack > Ultimate > Auto Attack. If done properly you'll be an unstoppable force to maximize your damage.
In my opinion the only two type of boots you should be picking is either or . Each one of these boots have their reasons:
- doesnt have ANY CC at all or escape tool to get away from dangerous situations. Also a bit of magic resistance is always nice when playing against an AP team. - Much needed if the enemy team has loads of CC and also because
- is a melee carry so she always has to be in the front lines of any team fight and taking less damage from minions/champions is always a plus. Also great when laning against a melee champion top lane as well early game. - If CC isnt an issue I grab these mainly because
already has an attack speed ability and provides not only enough attack speed but also procs 150% of your base Attack Damage for one attack every 2 seconds making up for the loss of attack speed from .
- I usually get this item after I have purchased my and have the boots I desired. Not only will it give you a bit more health for survivability but the added gold per 10 seconds is always nice too, it will eventually build into a later in the game anyways.
- Great item after your core for the added armor/magic resistance, health and bit of damage, not only will this benefit you but also your team. If someone on your team happens to get this item or plans to, replace it with one of the damage items I have listed below.
- Now that you have started getting somewhat tanky this is where this item comes next, not only does it give you even more survivabilty with the armor it provides but also some critical strike chance and best of all your physical attacks are increased by 2% of your max health.
- Now is the time to upgrade that you got early game into this item. This item has everything you want for an AD melee carry champ like . It has the extra Armor, Health, HP/5, CDR, and of course the ability and active to shut down those other AD carries on the enemy team by slowing down their attacks and movement speed by 35%, Great item in my opinion.
- Another great item. More health, mana, magic resistance and blocks one negative spell for those annoying champs like 's ultimate and 's grab.
WANT MORE DAMAGE?
Note: If you feel like this build is a bit too tanky with not enough damage, swap out with any of the following items:
- One of the best items to pick on , Great replacement to to keep you in the battlefield for a long time and also deal loads of damage.
- If you want nothing but pure damage, this is the item to go to. A bit expensive but well worth the money if your doing well in a game and are fed.
- Good choice if you see the enemy team being way too tanky with tons of health taking 4% off of their maximum health per hit. The added attack speed is always a plus as well.
- Decent choice if the enemy team isnt stacking armor. Provides great damage, attack speed and best of all reduces your targets armor by 15 for 5 seconds stacking 3 times.
- Only grab this if you see the enemy team start stacking loads of armor. Other then that I ignore this item.
NOTE: This is how I build for my personal play, Every game is different and requires to build differently or in a different order. Use your best judgement when playing a game and if done right the outcome becomes positive.
- The reason why I dont choose these boots is mainly because
- - Improves exhaust to lower your enemies armor for extra damage output or if you picked you'll get the added AD bonus and AP both benefiting you making you a little more of a threat.
- - Added attack damage, self explanatory.
- - Attack speed is always great to take down your oppenents quickly.
- - Attack damage per level is a must to deal damage, thats a no brainer.
- - Even more armor penetration to shred through your enemies armor.
- - Added critical damage is always great, makes taking down your opponent that much faster.
- - This combined with your passive makes for longer laning top, great combination.
- - More armor penetration? I'll take it!
- - Great for taking down any enemy with health below 40%, the faster you take someone down the better.
- - Great when laning against an AP champ for reduced damage taken.
- - Great when laning against an AD carry for reduced damage taken.
- - This combined with and will make laning top so much more easier.
greater mark of desolation x9 - Obvious reasons, shes AD and armor penetration is a must.
x9 - Helps her spam her skills a bit more often, reason why I didnt pick resilence was because we're starting off with a cloth armor to begin with and this is a tanky/dps build as it is.
x9 - Good for early game since Fiona is a melee champ she needs a bit of resistance to lane against her opponent.
x3 - Movement speed is always great to chase down an oppenent with the combination of . Also useful to run away from early ganks.
greater quintessence of desolation x3 - Another great option if you feel you dont need the movement speed but want a little more armor penetration. My second choice of quintessence if I dont want movement speed.
- Great spell for escapes or to get in range for a or
- Great for closing the gap on your opponent who is running away or to completely shut down the enemy teams AD carry.
- This is another great option, great for finishing off that little bit of health on your opponent or to shut down annoying health regeneration champions for example Dr. Mundo and Swain. Its all a matter of personal choice, Sometimes I pick ignite myself.