LeBlanc General Guide by The Twister
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Good old LeBlanc(Morello build)
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
You need that spell.Because at low levels you can't kil an enemy just with your combo.
Probably best choice for LeBlanc. Because at lvl 6 you will have 3 Flashs(W,R,Flash)
If you are laning with a champion wich have stun or silence,this spell could help
This spell could help you if you aren't sure that you can kil the enemy with a just a full combo, without they escape.
If you are beggnier, this spell maybe can help because LeBlanc is a squisy champion.
Like heal,this spell could help if you are begginer.
Help if you wanna push your lane when enemy is dead.
You aren't support, so don't take this spell, is worthless.
Once you get Chalice of Harmony this spell is useless.
Useless because you don't need speed.
If you want to troll,this is best choice.
NO!!NO!!NO!!You aren't jungler to take that spell...
At spawn,preferably take 1x Doran's Ring and 2x Health Potion or you can get 1x Amplifying Tome
First recall: there is two options:
[*] Take Chalice of Harmony and Boots of Speed
[*] Take Fiendish Codex or kage's lucky pick
Best choice for LeBlanc:
-Because it gives you Magic Penetration,wich is Very important to an APC.
-Because it gives you Cooldown Reduction,which is pretty much important like Magic Penetration.
[*]If you bought Fiendish Codex,your next item must be Morellonomicon. This item is VERYimportant.It gives you Cooldown Reduction(which is very important for LeBlanc), AP and Mana Regen. Then,buy Liandry's Torment, because it has ignite effect, which is important too for LeBlanc. Continue with Zhonya's Hourglass and Rabadon's Deathcap.
[*]If you bought Chalice of Harmony,your next item is Athene's Unholy Grail.It gives you AP, Cooldown reduction and Mana Regen(pretty much like Morellonomicon)and Magic Resist. Continue with Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass and Abysall Scepter .
The last item for both of the builds is Rylai's Crystal Scepter . You are too squisy and paper without this item.
- 4 points in Sorcery for Cooldown reduction.
- 2 points in Butcher for last hit in minions.
- 4 points in Blast for more AP per level.
- 1 point in Arcane Knowledge for Magic Penetration.
- 3 points in Mental Force for more AP.
- 1 point in Spellsword for last hit in minions.
- 4 points in Archmage for more AP.
- 1 point in Executioner for...Need to say more?
- Summoner's Insight for reduced cooldown on Flash
- Wanderer for Mana Regen
- Improved Recall for reduced cooldown on Recall
- Mastermind for reduced cooldown on summoner spells
Greater Glyph of Ability Power
Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
- Greater Glyph of Ability PowerI personally take this Glyph because it gives you AP,which is very important.
- Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration Take it for Magic Penetration.You need Magic Penetration,because you are a APC.
- Greater Seal of ArmorTake it for a little bit more resistance.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability PowerMore AP,MORE!!
Whenever LeBlanc is below 40% health, she will become stealthed for 0.5 seconds. When the stealth ends, she creates a controllable clone of herself for 8 seconds with 53 + (17 × level) less health. Mirror Image has a static cooldown.
- THIS PASSIVE IS AWESOME!If you master this passive, you can to escape EASY AND LIKE A BOSS!!!
sigil of silenceLeBlanc projects an orb towards her target, dealing magic damage and marking the target for 3.5 seconds. If the target takes damage from one of LeBlanc's abilities, the mark will trigger, dealing bonus magic damage and silencing the target for 1.5 seconds.
- Practically,this skill is LeBlanc's silences.Everytime, but EVERYTIMEclick Q before start your combo.
FIRST CAST: LeBlanc rapidly dashes to a target location, damaging enemies within a 250-radius area and leaving behind a return pad. LeBlanc can activate Distortion again in the following 3 seconds.SECOND CAST: LeBlanc blinks to the return pad.
- LeBlanc Flash skill.It deal most damage in combo + IT'S A GREAT ESCAPING AND EVADING METODE!.Great for harrasing enemy.
ACTIVE: LeBlanc flings illusionary chains in a line towards a target location. If it hits an enemy unit, it will deal initial magic damage and leash to it, slowing their movement speed by 25% while the leash remains.
If the target remains within 1000 units for the full 1.5 seconds, the target takes additional magic damage and is rooted for 1.5 seconds.
- 2th CC form of LeBlanc.If you don't have a minions waves in your face,this skill is awsome.Also,you can open your range with W.
ACTIVE: LeBlanc casts the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell's effects are the same but the damage is replaced with a different amount based on the rank of Mimic.
- One of the best ultimates in the game. Mimic gives you:
- MIMIC: SIGIL OF SILENCE: 100 / 200 / 300 (+ 65% AP)
MIMIC: DISTORTION: 150 / 300 / 450 (+ 97.5% AP)
Mimic Ethereal Chains MIMIC: ETHEREAL CHAINS: 100 / 200 / 300 (+ 65% AP)
MAXIMUM DAMAGE ON Q AND E: 200 / 400 / 600 (+ 130% AP)
Minion wave clear: Distortion=> Mimic .
Harass : sigil of silence=> Distortion=> Distortion .
As LeBlanc, you need farm. LeBlanc is item dependant, in my opinion. Around min. 10 you need 50-60 minions. Around min. 20 you NEED to have minimum 100 minions. So even you have a hard lane, you have to farm. Remember kids, even your team feeding profusely and flaming, keep farming mid.
LeBlanc, if is played good, will be most OP champion in the match.
Thanks for watching my guide and good luck!
And please let constructive critics. Thank you.