Nasus Build Guide by ArKL1Te
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I'm not responsible for the use of this build. So use it at your own risk. This is an experiemental build (which I consider better than the high rated ones).
Pros / Cons
The good side :)
- Good sustaining passive ( Soul Eater)
- Best slow of the game ( Wither)
- Can improve Siphoning Strike damage by killing minions.
- Perfect as a tank.
- Can secure victory with his ultimate Fury of the Sands.
- Can secure jungler's ganks either using Wither.
- Siphoning Strike and Destruction , makes him a good tower demolisher
- Must be used and positioned carefully.
- Ultimate Fury of the Sands has a long cooldown.
- Needs constant, long time farm to improve his Q for killing.
- Slow character, you must be REALLY patient with him.
- Underestimated sometimes.
ALWAYS try to finish a minion with Siphoning Strike (or Q) if possible. At the beginning it'll not be easy, but these are some tips:
- Just left click the minion you're going to kill to check it's hp remaining.
- Try to calculate your final damage (or watch the red number it pops as you hit with the skill activated), so you'll know when you must hit.
- Check if there're ally minions hitting your target, try to calculate when you must hit with your Siphoning Strike.
This is my item's choice for a START
I recommend Doran's Shield since Nasus must go tanky and has enough sustain with his passive Soul Eater, and if you must stay below the tower and or protect yourself from turret diving final attacks, this item grants you 10 armor and a bit of health regeneration. As long as you don't mess it up so much by taking so much harrasive damage, you'll be ok.
Others may go with:
Nasus would be more vulnerable, Boots of Speed would be an utility but to farm your Q when you know your enemy wouldn't have the range to do damage to you. If he gets hurt until the point that you have to use your 3 Health Potions, he's even more vulnerable and can be killed even by turret diving (a tanky Lee Sin is an example).
I totally not recommend this starting set, since Nasus must farm his Siphoning Strike as long as he can stay in lane, but if you think you can really handle it, go on.
I maximize first Siphoning Strike since I'm making him AD, until lvl 9.
Wither, the best tool to help your ganker to anihilate your enemy champion. Sometimes can be used to escape.
Useless at the beginning, so I don't even take it. It needs some AP to do some decent damage. You're going to buy Hextech Gunblade if you want to do SOME damage overtime with Spirit Fire.
BUT if you know you'll have an opportunity to catch your enemy with less than 55hp, with a 55 damage Spirit Fire burst, learn it at lvl 4.