Talon Build Guide by ZackXx
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
+ Great Damage
+ Kills a lot
+ Nice cooldowns
+ Nice Harass
- Mana problems
- CC can f*** you a lot
- Item dependent
- Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration
- Greater Seal of Health
- Greater Seal of Armor
- greater seal of vitality
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Cooldown Reduction
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
- Exhaust: + Cripple = Extra Damage with mercy. Must Have
- Flash: escape or chase
- Cleanse: remove any CC = AEWSOME
- Ghost: nice MovSpeed boost, but Flash is better for him, unless you are playing Dominion.
- Teleport: good to return to your lane or gank.
- Ignite: really nice but Exhaust is way better
|mercy||. . .||(PASSIVE) You get 10% extra damage if you enemy is under slow, stun, immobilized or supressed. Who doesn't like extra damage? Well, i guess your enemys dont, but they need to die anyway.|
|. . .||(Q) More damage on your next auto atk, bleed effect and reveal the enemy.|
|. . .||(W) Your bread and butter. Nice AoE damage and slows your targets.|
|Cutthroat||. . .||(E) You got Blink that Silences your target and amplifies your damage.
- Doran's Shield: armor + health + hp regen for early game.
- Philosopher's Stone: after he get a nerf on his HP/MP regen.
- Tiamat: HP/MP regen + Damage + AoE Damage.
- Boots of Speed: For obvious reasons.
- The Brutalizer: Because it give what you need most: atack, cooldown reduction and armor penetration
- Why don't you take Doran's Blade? Because Talon on early game is very squishy, and you can't lose time going back to base every time. Doing the maths: lets say that u hit 60 on early game in a minion. With Doran's Blade you get 3% of 60 = 1,8Hp that you get on every hit you get, and Talon dont have a good AtkSpeed.
Boots of Choice
- Boots of Swiftness: If their team doesn't have a lot of CC.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Nice Cooldown Reduction
- Mercury's Treads: For most of games. Give a nice Magic Resistence and Tenacity.
- Ninja Tabi: When there's a lot of AD on their team like Tryndamere and/or Master Yi
- sight ward / Vision Ward: why not?
- Another The Bloodthirster: if there's to many squishys
- Banshee's Veil: Magic Resistence, HP+MP boost and prevents against annoying abilitys like Requiem
- Guardian Angel: Armor + MResist
- Eleisa's Miracle: when you don't get Mercury's Treads and/or Cleanse
- Quicksilver Sash: remove debuffs and give some MagResist
Build Updates Notes
- New Build
- Masteries and runes updated.
- Doran's Shield returns as first iten.
- Cleanse instead of Flash.
- Last Whisper return to the main build.
- Total Cost: $17402
- Chapter Overall removed