Teemo Build Guide by Luzak30
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Hai. My name is Marcel. I think that nobody want to read wall of text so i decide to make short guide including the core informations like schroom placing, lane match-ups and items. Enjoy!
I will soon add:
- Schroom Placing
- Lane Match-Ups
- Items section
- Masteries tree section
- Teemo for other maps and other roles & positions.
Green - Soon will be realeased.
Yellow - Work in progres.
Red - Not started yet.
At this moment you can try out the example build. I hope you enjoy it :)
End Stats with Build
- You deal 5% of current enemy health dmg per AA.
- You deal 15 + 10% of your Ability Power dmg per AA.
- You slow enemy (30%) per AA.
- After using an ability your next AA will deal 150% dmg.
- Your basic AA reduce enemy Magic Resistance by 4 for 8 seconds (stacking 7 times).
- Your basic AA attack two nearby targets with 10 + 50% AD dmg + all on-hit effects!
- Active: Deals 150 + 40% AP dmg and slow (40%).
- Active: Deals 15% dmg of enemy max health, heals for same amount and slow (30%).
Pros / Cons
Teemo is now very underrated pick, because (like everyone says) he is very weak late game champion. Team in champion select can scream: "Omg, dont pick Teemo. Pls take op Darius or report! >:[". Well, you can pick the Darius but... is it worth it?
+ Free Wards
+ On-Hit Effect
+ After-Hit Effect
+ Blinding Dart
+ Easy escapes
+ Glass Cannon
- Lack of Schrooms
- Squishy without hp item
- Hard to master
- Global Taunt :(
- Everyone want to kill you
- Can't open eyes
Question: Why I shall spend all the points on Offense Mastery Tree?
Question: Why you make Q&A if theres only two questions?
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
Greater Glyph of Ability Power
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Mark of Precision
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: Starting with AP is best choice for Teemo, because we will start with Toxic Shot which proc with ability power. This will give us amaizing poke in early game.
- Greater Glyph of Ability Power: Look up.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Take that additional armor, because most of the toplane champions are AD. Its best choice from Seals.
- Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration: It buff your mix damage. Simple and viable choice.
Ignite: Just a perfect kill finisher. Working very well with your Toxic Shot.
Flash: This will just save your live many times and this will save your kill many times too. :)
Other Viable Spells:
- Barrier (Replace Ignite) - If you know, that you will be focused in teamfights - take it.
- Exhaust (Replace Ignite) - Take it if nobody in your team taked it.
- Teleport (Replace Ignite) - Its good too, but i prefer it with combo.
Other Viable Spells Combo:
- Revive + Teleport - (Only for Advanced players), its additional backdoor, splitpush combo. Use schroom and teleport to it to make amaizing backdoor or splitpush.
- Heal + Teleport - Its ganking combo. Put a schroom on your teammates lane in safe position and you can teleport to that place and heal your allies.
What you will do in game?
- Splitpushing all lanes and keep the creeps far away from team towers and destroying the enemys ones.
- Schrooming jungle for map awarness (your team will hunt for them).
- If you are not far away from Teamfight - you can join it and make huge dmg (because you are farmed from splitpushing).
My Scores With Teemo
Personally my best score that i have got with Teemo is 32/4/9 (Will add proof when i will have time to search the match on LoLRecorder).
Finding the Teemo and making a new build for him. Testing it and fixing.
|Starting with Teemo. I found that amaizing way to play Teemo. Splitpushing for the win, but almost discouraged at the beginning of a series of defeats. Fortunately, after I had a long series of wins after mastering Teemo.|