The Legendary Super Aryan
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi! I'm the head-builder and Dev of HungryCraft! We are a small community with a hub-based server and a wide variety of unique minigames! We also have a unique survival, creative plots, and skyblock!
GIANT SURVIVAL UPDATE!
Getting to know Singed
Singed and Jarvan are the strongest warriors from the German Empire, they have been involved in numerous secret raids on Jewish Banks and they were the most active Germans during the Kristallnacht '38
Ancient German folklore tells the legend of the Aryan race.
A breed of fearless warriors with blue eyes and blonde hair.
A group of brave men with large genitals.
A tribe of ascended beings, chosen by God to be superior to any other race.
All Aryans were supposed to be dead, according to government officials, but one of them still lives...
Singed grew up on a small farm a couple of kilometers outside of Berlin.
His father, Hermann, was an overseer at a Konzentrationenleiger, working directly under der Führer.
Singed never knew his mother, or if he even had a mother, everytime Singed asked Hermann about her, he just replied with: "You were adopted, son. Now please let me finish mein bier".
His childhood was very cold and lonely, always wanting to gain his father's recognition but never succeeding.
This made him develop a very independent and manly personality.
Singed's father's position in the German secret police brought a sense of pride and honor to his simple home, and Singed dreamt about one day serving the Führer himself.
To this end, Singed started persecuting Jewish bankers and barbers, hoping the Führer would take notice of him but it didn't happen.
Time went by, dagen became jahren but Singed never stopped trying.
He continued persecuting jews all over Germany, getting harder, better, faster and stronger for every Jew he sent to the afterlife.
It was when Singed turned 24 that his life would finally have meaning.
Singed had been to Berlin to get some groceries, when all of a sudden he spotted der Führer standing on top of a podium in a large crowd, inciting hatred and unrest.
Being a patriot, Singed went to listen to his righteous leader and spotted a Jewish marksman, Abraham, aiming directly at Jarvan, der Führer.
Singed immediately felt uneasy and yelled out to der Führer: "Abunai! Die Jude!!"
But it was too late..
"Blue Ice White Dragon.. I summon you in attack mode!"
He heard the shot being fired and instinctively rushed to intercept the bullet.
Everything went black.
Der Führer stopped talking and instead let out a shocked gasp.
The crowd stared with fear and confusion as the bulled had been deflected Singed's masculine and muscular body.
Total silence ensued.
Singed tried to grasp what had just happened, but to no avail.
Slowly, der Führer approached him and placed his hand on Singed's shoulder.
"You. Young man. Tell me deine namen"
"M-meine namen? U-uh.. Singed, your highness."
"You are a very special jugend, you know that right?"
"Yes, you are. You are Aryan."
"W-what? But I don't understand.."
"Please follow me to der bunker, you will be working with me from now on."
Singed was then informed about his Aryan heritage, he was given an Iron Cross for saving der Führer and he now serves as der Führer's right hand man, accompanying him on top secret missions and sending die Juden to a place where they belong.
There are very few who Jarvan, der Führer und Reichskanzler deem worthy to fight side by side with, and Singed is the only man he acknowledges as his equal.
Strapped with a big can of Zyklon B on his back, Singed now awaits further orders from his leader.
Marks: Armor runes are an essential part of Singed's gameplay. You want to deflect die Juden's attacks in your efforts to catch up to them.
Seals: You will need to use percentage health seals. These will help you foil Jewish conspiracies and survive eventual holocausts during laning phase.
Quints: die Juden usually tries to escape your Aryan grasp, use Movement quints to stop them dead in their tracks and send them to the gaschamber.
Glyphs: Sometimes die Juden will resort to cheap Jewish magic to try and harm you, equip six glyphs of flat magic resist and three glyphs of scaling magic resist.
Your runes should look exactly like this when you are ready.
- Tier 1: Place five points into "Enhanced Gas"
- Tier 2: Place one point into "German Solidarity"
- Tier 3: Place five points into "Aryan Tribesman"
- Tier 4: Place one point into "Oppressor"
- Tier 5: Plave five points into "Nationalsozialistisch Propaganda"
- Tier 6: Place your final point into "Wrath of der Kanzler"
- Tier 1: Place five points into "German Supremacy"
- Tier 2: Place one point into "Aryan Body"
- Tier 3: Place five points into "Jarvan Jugend"
- Tier 4: Place your last point into "German Prosperity"
When you are ready for battle, your mastery page should look something like this.
True Aryans shine with Resolve, but they are also very Ferocious.
These traits are those that will guide you on your quest to serve der Reich
- Enhanced Gas: This is probably the most important mastery for Singed. It will increase the damage of his "Zyklon B" (Q) by 2%, which may not sound like much but imagine if you gas someone for 50 seconds it will mean you have dealt 100% bonus damage.
- German Solidarity: Singed is a proud member of the German Secret Police and he advocates Solidarity. You must place a point in this mastery for this reason.
- Aryan Tribesman: Singed is Aryan, and this mastery goes hand-in-hand with his race. It increases AP per level and is generally a solid pick for Singed.
- Oppressor: You want to oppress die Juden, so this one is an obvious pick.
- Nationalsozialistisch Propaganda: This mastery allows you to penetrate the false beliefs in bad ideologies. NSDAP is the right choice, and you will show them why.
- Wrath of der Kanzler: When der Kanzler gets mad, he becomes führerious. It is up to you, Singed, to bring justice to his enemies. Make them feel the Wrath of der Kanzler.
- German Supremacy: This mastery lets you feel the safety of deine bunker while hunting for die Juden in the Fields of Justice. Obvious pick.
- Aryan Body: Allows Singed to deflect attacks from those who would oppose your righteous ruler.
- Jarvan Jugend: Increases your vitality which is always nice. Allows you to withstand more attacks and political assassinations.
- German Prosperity: Increases your recovery rate, which lets you persecute die Juden more often.
Singed is one of Germany's deadliest warriors, but his full potential is unlocked when he is paired with Jarvan, der Reichskanzler.
They are lethal when fighting together and Singed should aim to be inside of Jarvan's ultimate ability (Gaschamber) at all times.
Early Game Place yourself between the enemy's two outer turrets and earn money by killing minions with your "Zyklon B" (Q). Do not be afraid to die because after a while you will lose all your value and eventually even caster minions will be worth more than you.
- Enemies should ignore you after about nine or ten kills
Mid Game By this time around you should have accumulated enough deaths for your team to report you for "trolling" or "feeding intentionally", but you should forgive them for they do not yet know what you are truly capable of.
Await orders from your Führer, and if he tells you that it is time to gas your enemies, you should heed his call.
Late Game If you are not yet 0/40/X by this time around, you should strive to achieve such stats.
TeamfightsUse your ultimate "Super Aryan" (R) to gain movement speed and bonus AP, run straight into enemy lines to gas them with your "Zyklon B" (Q).
If someone is trying to run away from you, place your AoE Slow "Arbeit Macht Frei" (W) somewhere and put them in place with "Take a Shower" (E).
Sometimes die Juden will try to escape your newly created gaschamber, which is why it is convenient to use movement speed items, such as your Talisman of Ascension.
Your ultimate ability combined with "Ghost" will also come in handy for this reason.
Once you have outrun them, fling them right back into the chamber with your "Take a Shower" (E).