Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Feedback

Creator: Mowen June 8, 2012 9:42pm
87 posts - page 7 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:16pm | Report
Wrath, 2 PST = 5 EST... That's why I mentioned that time since most people are up by 2pm on a Saturday.

jhoi, we can discuss some times that would be feasible for NA as well as Australia / China. Possibly Rosephoenix could help? Just pm me or make a thread in the Vet Forums. I'm glad other people are interested in hosting an off-time inhouse at least. :)
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 4:56am | Report
Just because no one is normally on at that time, doesn't mean they won't show with motivation.

I don't like getting up at 5 am, and I wouldn't do that if I didn't have to. But I do everyday because it's how I get to do something I like.

Give it a chance wrath, actually TEST it before you say no one will show. All you have is a hypothesis, you can't draw a conclusion without a test.
"Secretly I think Joe is an evil genius."
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 5:07pm | Report
WAS AWESOME!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 5:41am | Report
OOPS I musta been tired or not paying attn or derping when you said that, I was thinking you meant est or sth

I don't even know to be honest >_>

but yea 2 pst might not be bad

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 6:45pm | Report
Only ever use the /pause when you have a LEGITIMATE REASON.

Fixing lag, going to the bathroom, joining vent, leaving vent, etc is not a legitimate reason.

Further more, I'm definitely disappointed with the attitude of certain Mobafire players.

Constructive =/= High Elo/Tournament level. If your team is losing, don't QQ about it. If you think someone abused the pause button, etc, then report it to the veteran who is hosting/any other veteran who is in the room.

Also, veterans should be an example to others.

BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 7:14pm | Report
I think fixing lag is definitely something we can pause over. Sometimes your computer just needs a mintue, or your ISP stutters momentarily: nothing you have control over. Should this ISP interruption disconnect you from vent (but not the game let's say in this example), shouldn't you pause it to fix that issue?

Seems like a legit reason to me.
"Listen to Joe... he knows what he's doing."
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 7:21pm | Report
BarbJ wrote:

I think fixing lag is definitely something we can pause over. Sometimes your computer just needs a mintue, or your ISP stutters momentarily: nothing you have control over. Should this ISP interruption disconnect you from vent (but not the game let's say in this example), shouldn't you pause it to fix that issue?

Seems like a legit reason to me.

You have control over that before the game starts, everyone has time to do that, and everyone deals with a little bit of lag every once in a while, there's no reason to pause over it. Vent isn't that big of a deal anyways.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 8:54pm | Report
It makes a difference for me because I would be either playing on 230+ ping or 180 ping without a pause. My ping's unstable at times and when it's low, I have 140, meaning I don't need to use a lag fixer. When it's high, like 230+ I need to use a lag fixer to fix it below 200.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 9:02pm | Report
There are lag fixers? O.O
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 5:39am | Report
chinese programs op
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide