Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2013 4:32am | Report
Oooh, nearly at 100LP. Good luck!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2013 7:15am | Report
Thanks jhoi! I'm at 90 now, lost a game, but we no longer lose 2000000 lp per loss <3
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 9:06am | Report

Qualified to series yet again, let's see if I get to play roles I'm good at for a change. Played with Polse before this game, also Swain to their Zed + Wukong, got counterpicked by Lux. Did 9/5 as well, although that game I was doing **** early because zed ganks were killers, and the one time I got alone time with lux since zed was bot, Wukong finished me after I killed lux. 1/4 out of lane phase, but Polse was stronk and we just raped tfs eventually.

In the end I got a quadra and lux said "come get your penta swain". Such a nice girl.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 9:24am | Report
lol wtf is that screenshot.

>Zed + Wukong
>Lux
>Polse

Seems legit.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Yeah that game man...

I got ad-carry which is definitely my worst role(still had highest cs though *yays*) I was dominating bot and got fed like ****(i think i was 6/0). I wanted to go tri-force trist, but since false was behind, top was behind and blitz was utter garbage i knew i had to build useful ****.

First 3 tfs i got caught(deal 0 damage and die caught) which just proves how bad of an ad-carry i am. After that i was even more affraid of losing so i turned try-hard and we just won teamfights, false racked up some kills and yeh we won *yays*
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 6:58pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

lol wtf is that screenshot.

>Zed + Wukong
>Lux
>Polse

Seems legit.

Sorry; I posted the game in which I qualified while describing the previous game :P This game by itself was kinda uneventful, I messed up damage calculation here and there due to janna bs shield or rengar's stupid healing every half a second :P Ezreal kept getting ****ed by me on tfs, probs why he was getting QSS.

--//--

Pretty much what polse said. Once he stopped being visible-ish, Wukong and Zed would just ult whatever they could, lux would lasor one person and tf was done. I remember I got ganked so often that even after lane phase was over there were two (wu and zed I think?) who did the usual ult routine, and after I died polse pretty much just auto'ed each for a double.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 9:52am | Report
Series game one: great success

Our first pick got Master Yi and got countered hard (not to mention he wasn't really noteworthy as a player). I picked Nasus coz I already did this a lot and yolo, my duo friend went Zyra.

Elise did a lot of work early, but unfortunately for her I was able to undo a lot of what was done. Quality ganks and power pushing turned the tide, and I kited both renekton and cho during fights since my team could easily poop on trist.

All in all an easy game.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 10:28am | Report
And now a defeat I could've done nothing about; was top Rumble vs Teemo with tp who kept keeping me busy while sporting his huge MS that saved him ridiculous amounts of time. Our mid decided to go kassadin and was surprised to be ganked 5 times pre-5. Bot was also doing **** and since teemo didn't let me leave at the expense of a tower and potential 0 profit we got ****ed.

--//--

2-1

Victory on Ashe game. Basically, we went 5 into our red tribush coz we suspected invade on shyvanna. They came and saw me (baait) so lux flash Q'd. I was invisible on tribush and W'ed to slow and **** them, so renekton also flashed and alistar as well. Our shen taunted and taric stunned, we got 3 kills for none. Alistar ragequit and Twitch refused to play a 2v1 lane.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 11:06am | Report
4th series game

Bans: Malph, Kha, Amumu, Vi, TF, Shen.

Their picks: Hecarim, Akali, Ezreal, Kayle, Taric

Our picks: Kennen, J4, Janna, Ashe (me), Yorick (lastplagas)
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 11:11am | Report
I can already tell you're going to hate this game 8D
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide