Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 8:58pm | Report
Another Quick Update: Had a 7 defeat streak after last update, it was TERRIBLE. DC's, trolls, bad teams, me not performing well one of the times (as akali, was terrible due to an early lane swap from their top nida with their bot laners).

I'm slowly regaining what I lost: 1421, 30-26. My Lulu is the champ I have the best ration with (from those I play more often), 7-2. She's sort of my go-to champ, I always do well with her, win or lose (lifetime 17-19-129).

Also, my other team aside from Doran's Boob is now qualified in rankeds, starting with a 5-1. I performed well all games, even in our defeat, which came from a disconnect from 3 of our players at once (same net) which gave the enemy the level advantages they needed to pull it off.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 7:54am | Report
There come those times on solo queue when you realize your team has everything to rape. People let pass nearly-broken champs like Evelynn and Kha'Zix without lifting as much as a finger to take them. We thank the Lord for Thine Gifts, and we take them coz it's gud.

Of course we can't have all the good things. Now and then, autism strikes the soloqueuers, and, given the chance to pick AD Carry or Support (with a Lulu already being shown by myself so you can take your precious ADC), you decide you don't want to lock anything, and randomize a Fiddlesticks. Team stands tall, "we can do this and **** you".

Carrying with AD Lulu can be hard. In retrospective, I could've gone AP Lulu and the result would've been the same. Fiddlesticks was fond of ignoring my please for a Sightstone, as well as pushing with his crow of doom, ****ing up my last hits. However, the assassin trio - Lee Sin, Evelynn and Kha'Zix - were doing so good it didn't really matter. Everyone was dead before I was in range to auto-attack, but at least ***es were saved with great ultimates and shields.

Spoiler: Click to view
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:05pm | Report
So I got gold like last week but been fumbling up and down the 1500s for no reason at all -.-'

Just sharing my latest game as Swain, picked him after they picked brand because brand is whatever against me and I wanted to play the Master Tactician in a ranked. We started good by trapping enemy Kayle (leona baited invade on their red, Kayle came from top and got anally violated), then everyone died on each lane (me too although the numbers seemed random).

Pantheon ganks, I kill him, brand gets fed I shut him down, I get fed brand shuts me down and then we just shutting each other.

My only issue lategame was being a blind idiot and giving panth them free stuns (or flash+stun) so Brand would instagib me before I was even able to Zhonya. However, our last teamfight I didn't herp a derp and we just raped. Also, my cs was the biggest ****, but whenever we returned to lane there would be a pantheon/mundo gank and we could hardly cs most of the time, and since brand's cs'ing > swain's I got behind on that spot for a looooong time.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:20pm | Report
GJ, try plat. Pay attention to your decisions!

Sig made by Aquilegia
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 4:45pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

GJ, try plat. Pay attention to your decisions!

Thanks! Plat was pretty much my goal from the start, let's see how it goes for me :p
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:37pm | Report
Has anyone pointed out that you misspelled your name in the title?
Well anyways GJ and GL
My first self made sig ^_^
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:51pm | Report

Has anyone pointed out that you misspelled your name in the title?
Well anyways GJ and GL

With my real summoner name (falseogod instead of falsegod), that makes two :3
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 6:54pm | Report
lol
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 1:06am | Report
Luckily I can change thread titles so that's fixed =P

Also, why Archangel's Staff --> Seraph's Embrace on Swain? I personally always feel like the Rod of Ages gives enough mana sustain really :|

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 1:10am | Report
GJ on 1500.. GL getting higher

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide