Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 8:04pm | Report
Well, I more or less meant this system is more demoralizing than ELO. if that makes sense. :p
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 9:18pm | Report
Yea I think getting LP is pretty easy but I always get screwed on the series. Had to go through Gold --> Plat series 4 times before I got it, kept getting dcs and trolls during it =c

You can do it, just don't give up ^_^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:34am | Report
Yeah, I know it's a matter of grinding ^^

Thanks for le support Vulk and OTG!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:44am | Report
it does get boring grinding with the same champs though. I think like 90% of my ranked games lately are Thresh. XD
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 4:15pm | Report
Was in a losing streak for a while, felt really disheartened and kind of "**** this" ish. However, today I got a duoq with Carlituz for a brutal Diana massacre, another queue with DisturbedFox to support him as Zyra, and finally this:

Behold the Nasus jungler! Didn't have to go bot because they were raping, mid got some good lee ganks I could've done 0 about. Our Jax dc'ed, blah blah halp top, we gank kennen dies (turret dive np), but before that we kill Lee Sin since they saw me get into top tribush but didn't see our Swain.

From then on I proceeded to go 5-0 with doublekills and diving because I can, mf proceeded to rape and Swain loved that Kennen had no tribush wards ever and helped jax get more than into the game. Rape rape rape, dive double nexus towers, survive but get sniped by Lux SHUT DOWN and geegee. Kennen was gold and complained that would be the solution for losing (these silvers), but **** you kennen and your 0 wards.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:32pm | Report

Duo with Klapsior, I got mid even though 4th pick, so happy :')

Well, this game sucked..for them. And good, because you should feel bad for going full dumb Zed, Wukong, Volibear. I just picked what was natural, Swain, and proceeded to start my game with 55+ armor. First blood was made by myself on the monkey, although his minion wave nearly raped me :3

From then on we proceeded to fist everything in front. Wukong tried to duel me at level 6 and died, then I killed him again. Fiddle kept sucking versus blitz and although he dealt massive damage in tfs, most went to Volibear. Had some awesome plays, including a tripple kill with 200 hp, voli trying to kill me, getting kited, blue buff giving me my mana back and me managing to ace on volibear :D

I missed Swain. I did not miss those troll LP gains tho.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Volibear wasn't manly enough to run Heal and Blade of the Ruined King too.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:37pm | Report
To be fair he was so bad at positioning his Ghost saved him from a lot of **** :>

"wow no one around I wonder if I'll find them in their jungle waiting for me"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:39pm | Report
Meh screw positioning. You're a bear! You run in and do bear-related CC! You fight and die like a bear. Bears don't run away. They should have never given Volibear bonus MS for not chasing an enemy with Thundering Smash.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 2:25pm | Report
I always see a weird Eskimo dude on that rolling thunder image. As to what you say, bear may try to 4v1 but this bear couldn't. He did get pretty fed at some point due to 3 shutdowns :>

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide