Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked: One Way Ticket to Hell

Creator: Wayne3100 January 21, 2015 8:10am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 4:22am | Report
Yeah you should just make it turn on automatically all the time. The enhanced death recap is really useful in-game anyway, so even if you're not wanting to make use of the replays it's good to have LSI turned on.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 4:28am | Report
What's it good for?

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 4:31am | Report
If you die in a teamfight, it'll tell you how much of the damage you took was magic, and how much was physical. You can use that to get an idea of how you should be itemizing if one damage type is consistently coming out on top. It's better than just looking at the enemy comp, because if only the ADC is focusing you and no one else, you're probably better off getting some armor for the time being.

Also it's just insanely better than the game's actual death recap in every aspect lol, you never have any reason to look at League's death recap if you have LSI open.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 5:38am | Report
I've noticed the LSI death recap in the past, but usually I didn't actually mean to make it pop up so I just closed it without actually looking at it, lol. Guess I'll do that next time.

I was thinking about adding LSI to Windows startup, good to know it has an option for it. Will change that, thanks :)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 5:41am | Report
Just change its keybinding, so it'll only come up if you hit a specific key that you wouldn't normally press during a game.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2015 4:36am | Report
Game 123-125
(click for full size image)

Game 1: Our Swain was a Vladimir main (he has 86.4k mastery points on him at the time of writing this), so he knew exactly what to pick against it and snowballed hard. Meanwhile, mid lane got ahead because of Vi camping the Kog'Maw and we stayed even bot because of / despite Joxuu's eeh... unfortunate attempts at hitting skillshots. Pretty easy game in the end.

Game 2: With Renekton dying to Riven almost instantly once the laning phase started and with Shyvana getting a double kill during a well timed bot gank, this one was always going to be a tough one. We managed to recover in bot lane ( Graves only got assists, after all), but Shyvana kept getting stronger and was 5-0 before Warwick had even left his jungle to start ganking. We managed to win a couple of trades despite being behind, but ultimately they were simply too far ahead for us to compete.

Game 3: Soooo I may or may not have gone 0-4 in lane (after an early Rengar gank forced my Flash and I still had to back), heh. Luckily, the rest of my team was doing a little better and Joxuu eventually helped me so I could get a kill and get back into the game. What helped me even more is the fact that we had a good Sivir - Kennen initiate followed by a Rek'Sai knockup + Yasuo ult wombo combo, so teamfights were very onesided and we managed to close it out just past the half hour mark.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2015 5:15am | Report
Game 126 & 127

I think it might be time for me to focus more on getting top lane instead of first picking whatever others aren't calling in champ select (which in these games was ADC, as you can see). In both games, my support used Exhaust in an awful way in an early 2v2 trade (not even a proper all-in) and we paid for it shortly after. In the first, we managed to get back into the game with some ganks coming from mid lane and our jungler (Joxuu), in the second the Thresh I played with kept trying to initiate after we were already behind and we got absolutely smashed.

My biggest mistake in game two was going for an Avarice Blade on my first back (since I was already behind early on), which simply didn't give me enough damage to win the trades which my support kept aggressively forcing. I would like to put all the blame on him for trying to keep initiating fights when he shouldn't have been doing that, but I didn't communicate about that properly either and it may have been better to just wait until I had enough gold for Pickaxe or B. F. Sword instead anyway.

Not much more to say here, those were some pretty awful games. I actually managed to get a D though, which is quite an achievement.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2015 5:20am | Report
You'll never get the D again.

Basically MOBAFire.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2015 8:31am | Report
Game 128-130

Game 1 (played yesterday): This game had solo queue written all over it: from our miscommunication in champ select leading to 2 ADCs being picked at the same time (chat can be found below; redsic's "wtf" was the first response to that happening), to the interesting lane matchups ( Vayne vs Fizz top, Riven vs Irelia mid), to the fact that we kept winning fights while they were ahead and looked to be winning the game at one point despite their superior teamcomp. Ultimately, however, our hopes were crushed by a very onesided fight (in which iirc Graves got caught and died before dealing any damage) and they ended. Should have dodged this one.

Game 2: Our team was in a pretty good mood going into this considering our Vayne was on a 20 game win streak with some pretty ridiculous stats. The excitement faded a little after she misplayed the first two 3v3 fights we had in bot lane (with both junglers ganking), but we still got out ahead overall. Instead of her carrying, the Nunu & Willump & Orianna ended up getting fed and they surrendered shortly after 20 minutes.

Game 3: They first picked Teemo. That was a mistake.

champ select chat game 1

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2015 8:34am | Report
Why didn't you dodge the first game? :P

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide