Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How is this scout behaviour ?

Creator: Joxuu June 21, 2013 2:40am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 2:46pm | Report

Wayne, how about this, put a limit on how many times someone can up/downvote guides in a day? The average user only up/downvotes a guide once they read/use it. People like Lagger actively seek guides to downvote. It doesn't fix the problem at all, but it slows down his mischief.

Probably a silly idea, but i thought I'd suggest it.

When we start solving the Laggermeister problem, let's solve the puppet account problem aswell.

Require at least (for example) 20 comments + 5rep before someone can vote on a guide.
Every vote after the first one will have an increased requirement of 10 comments.

For example, someone that wants to vote on the 100th guide, he needs to have:
99*10 + 20 = 1010 comments + 5 rep before he can vote on it.

Then we have a compromise :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 2:48pm | Report

Wayne, how about this, put a limit on how many times someone can up/downvote guides in a day? The average user only up/downvotes a guide once they read/use it. People like Lagger actively seek guides to downvote. It doesn't fix the problem at all, but it slows down his mischief.

Probably a silly idea, but i thought I'd suggest it.

i look at new guides sometimes when i am bored and then i don't want to be unable to vote after one guide. also, i may want to use(and vote after using) more than one guide a day.

back to lagger: i think you can'(and shouldn't) punish lagger for excessive downvoting. he should be punished however for commets like the ones vapora has shown.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 3:00pm | Report
I think this thread as a whole has been fairly inappropriate. I appreciate Joxuu's attempt to protect lagger's identity but ultimately the only thing this thread accomplishes is to essentially call someone out on a public forum.

If you have an issue with the current policy regarding voting, you're welcome to make a new thread about it, though I assure you the issue has been discussed many times over.

If you have an issue with laggermeister, then use the report tool to reach the people that can actually do something about it.

I have also noticed a few comments since the creation of this thread that are borderline harassment. Personally attacking another user is unacceptable regardless as to whether you think that user is a rulebreaker or a jerk.

Locked.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide