Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE Balance Changes (for next patch)

Creator: FalseoGod December 20, 2012 8:14pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 9:13am | Report
Benzire wrote:

The Ryze nerf is largely diserved Ryze has been a beast ever since S3 (tbh he always has been). I have absolutely no idea why they would hit Riven this hard. She is hardly the most problematic bruiser.

I don't think I saw Ryze picked once in the last couple of tournaments. I don't even see him in normal/ranked or on streams anymore.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 9:35am | Report
why would you buff diana...

WHY WOULD YOU NERF THE **** OUT OF TALON?????

Not even mid talon, it doesn't affect him -a lot- but top talon is like wtf now...

buffing syndra even more for some unknown reason...

buffing nami...

wtf riot, you're drunk, go home.

Ready to be reviewed?
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 9:39am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

why would you buff diana...

WHY WOULD YOU NERF THE **** OUT OF TALON?????

Not even mid talon, it doesn't affect him -a lot- but top talon is like wtf now...

buffing syndra even more for some unknown reason...

buffing nami...

1. Shes got nerfed to hard most people admitted that she was pretty much ruined and not worth playing
2. Hes kinda strong right now actually he finally does his job of bursting people down also its buff and nerf his e now works it was bugged and you got no increased dmg for long time
3. Shes hardly played i assume they want her better so people will use her
4. Meh hardly buff overall she will be same now.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 9:44am | Report
diana wasn't unplayable at all, they nerfed her damage a bit to bring her more in line with how she was supposed to be.

talon is really underplayed, hell I haven't seen anyone besides vapora abusing him in ranked, he did his job of bursting people down just fine in s2 anyways, i wasn't talking about mid talon anyways, they made his top lane a lot worse, why would they nerf such an underplayed champion anyways.

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 10:09am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

diana wasn't unplayable at all, they nerfed her damage a bit to bring her more in line with how she was supposed to be.

talon is really underplayed, hell I haven't seen anyone besides vapora abusing him in ranked, he did his job of bursting people down just fine in s2 anyways, i wasn't talking about mid talon anyways, they made his top lane a lot worse, why would they nerf such an underplayed champion anyways.

Just because you dont see him does not mean hes underplayed.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 10:25am | Report
Diana just dealed less damage but the nerf on her ult range really sucked...i cant tell how many kills i lost due to that

Also talon mid kinda raped most mid champs and made me lose so many games cuz some *** fed him hard...so BURN MUAHAHAHA
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Benzire
<Member>
Benzire's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 10:25am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I don't think I saw Ryze picked once in the last couple of tournaments. I don't even see him in normal/ranked or on streams anymore.

Sure Ryze is underplayed and i'm thankfull for that. Everytime an enemy picks Ryze I cry myself to sleep.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 10:35am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Meh, Riot probably said : Well, since the world's about to end, let's troll the **** outta the community.

ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE WORLD DIDN'T END.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 10:56am | Report

Waiting for Vapora to respond...

I have been summoned.

Yes, Talon is stupidly strong right now. These changes annoy me very, very, very much, but I guess he kind of is in need of a nerf. They don't seem to understand what makes him so strong though, they hit the wrong things. His ultimate nerf won't be noticeable, its early-game damage remains intact meaning he still snowballs as strong as ever, and late-game it relies on its massive 0.9 / 1.8 AD scaling, not the 40 / 80 base damage it's lost. His base damages are fine, and making them noticeably weaker would just make him weak.

What they should have hit are his ridiculous AD scalings. His full burst's scaling, only taking into account his spell's scalings, is 4.5, but if you take into account a level 5 cutthroat, a 5.175 AD scaling. Sounds strong, but it's more than that actually. Talon's burst makes use of 2 auto-attacks, which both add 1 AD scaling each to his burst, making it 6.5, EXCEPT that a level 5 cutthroat increases this scaling to 7.475. Stupidly strong. But that isn't even as strong as it can get... Ravenous Hydra's active deals 100% of your AD as physical damage. What does that mean? Another 1 AD scaling, making it 7.5, or 8.625 with a level 5 cutthroat.

If you have no idea how good that is, here's a reference point: The infamous Q R W Leblanc burst, amplified by 20% from Deathfire Grasp grasp, has a 3.312 AP scaling, under half the scaling Talon's burst has, and even THAT easily takes off way more than double a target's HP, even one-shotting certain targets with Ignite. Granted, AP is easier to get than AD, but not THAT much easier.

But they would be kind of stuck trying to nerf his ratios. Drop them so low that he can only be strong with a Ravenous Hydra, or drop them low so that he's still good without it, and super strong with it still?

Also, he has the highest win rate in silver and gold Elo, the 2nd best win rate in bronze, and the 6th highest win rate in plat. Underplayed, but strong as hell.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 11:03am | Report
Benzire wrote:

Sure Ryze is underplayed and i'm thankfull for that. Everytime an enemy picks Ryze I cry myself to sleep.

Ryze is damn strong...she can litally **** on melee champs
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide