Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE Balance Changes (for next patch)

Creator: FalseoGod December 20, 2012 8:14pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 7:38pm | Report
Tbh, I usually build RoA on Malzahar because he needs the extra hp since he will be focused when he uses his ultimate.
Xerath: go glass cannon. FHUCK HP I GOT RANGE!
Ahri: tons of spell vamp. Enough survivability from vamp alone so the extra hp isn't really needed.
For Kassadin, he need lots of mana. Tear of the Goddess isn't easy to charge with his moderately long cds. You can build Athene's Unholy Grail but his Riftwalk will not go down in mana cost. It will go up and Kassadin won't regen mana fast enough with Athene's Unholy Grail. Having mana>mana regen. RoA is perfect for him because Kass is melee which means he is up front and personal. He needs the extra HP from RoA in order to deal with the incoming damage from the enemy champs that aren't silenced.
IMO for Annie: go glass cannon and have Summon: Tibbers **** on enemy team. Screw survivability I got Summon: Tibbers! EVERYONE FEARS TIBBERS!
My first self made sig ^_^
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 9:30pm | Report
Imho if you need roa on Annie you're playing her wrong. Sustain mana through lasthitting with q, then go for quick bursts. No prolonged engagements. Do you build early survivability on Ahri or Talon or LeBlanc or Fizz?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 9:39pm | Report
I see people forcing RoA or Sheen on fizz, so.
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 2:10am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I see people forcing RoA or Sheen on fizz, so.

Well I can see why some people buy catalyst the protector on Fizz since he has no natural sustain, spell vamp/life steal doesn't work well on him, he is melee, mana problems early game(if you use his abilities a few times), and pots lose their effectiveness later on. Still when you play as Fizz, you are slippery lil bich and if you are taking damage with his kind of skill set then you are playing him wrong. Fizz is sort of like Kassadin but doesn't have mana problems mid-late game and Fizz's kit makes him more mobile, so RoA is less effective. Fizz can get in and out quickly and so can Kassadin. Kassadin however cannot do that repeatedly due to the mana cost increase of his Riftwalk.

TL;DR: RoA good on Kassadin but not an item for Fizz.

IMO Fizz really shouldn't get a Sheen early. He's better off rushing RBD and then Lich Bane. Only costs 200 more gold to get RBD and RBD provides a lot more AP than Lich Bane. Also with the new reworked spellblade active you won't be doing much damage with just LB completed.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 6:56am | Report
double doran's into lichbane is how to play fizz now. Maybe throw in a haunting guise if you're balling. Raba rush leaves you squishy, without a lichbane. Lichbane rush leaves you squishy with a lichbane, then you build a zhonyas and you're even more slippery than before.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:31am | Report
Quoted:

double doran's into lichbane is how to play fizz now. Maybe throw in a haunting guise if you're balling. Raba rush leaves you squishy, without a lichbane. Lichbane rush leaves you squishy with a lichbane, then you build a zhonyas and you're even more slippery than before.

Hmm... I see. I haven't tried rushing LB before but I guess with the new season I'll give it a go.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 3:55pm | Report
Personally when I see someone rushing Lich Bane first I laugh at them. No hate against them, but it just seems silly when it has such a better ratio than flat stats. If you want early damage Deathfire Grasp is a better choice.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 4:17pm | Report
double doran's start =/= rushing.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 4:39pm | Report
Quoted:

double doran's start =/= rushing.

Buying it before you have any AP to go on is.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Akakakushi
<Member>
Akakakushi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 5:46pm | Report
"Jarvan IV

Golden Aegis: Now instead of gaining health shield, gains a shield that absorbs damage"

This, I like.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide