Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Darius: OP or no?

Creator: tehAsian May 24, 2012 10:54pm
OP?
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:10am | Report
Finally : bye bye grace period, now people will have to estimate correctly if their ult kill or not, before pressing R
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 7:13am | Report
The half second grave period was okay in a 1v1 but completely broken in teamfights where everyone was doing damage.

I'm glad they're getting rid of it.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 1:36pm | Report
I disagree, I think it wasn't OP at all, but getting rid of it won't hurt anybody, since he was on the stronger side regardless.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 1:38pm | Report
Darius's ult is the only thing about him that was actually OP in any form. Otherwise he lacks any form of sustain or escape and cant handle being focused well.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:07pm | Report
^ Completely false.

His Ulti was -fairly- well balanced in my opinion, albeit potentially a bit too strong. His passive is completely broken.

And the only reason his ulti is even good at all is because his passive scales it 20% per stack. So it keeps coming back to his OP passive :P
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:48pm | Report
I guess the stacks reward you for surviving a LeBlanc or Veigar.

He deals good sustained damage. You just have to kill him before he has time, or kite him. Neither is very difficult unless you have another health stacker.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:52pm | Report
The grace period removal will solve a lot of things, a slight reduction of the bonus AD scaling on his passive will probably be the only real fix he needs now.
TheOchremancer
<Member>
TheOchremancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:23pm | Report
I think riot needs to reduce the base damage early on on his Q. It does really well early and horribly late. A decrease on the W scaling would help him feel a little less destructive late. And his ult should NOT do true damage, refresh on a kill AND have a 1.2 scaling. Please take one of those things away. It's just a close ranged Caitlyn ult with a lot more punch atm.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the epic signature!
SkyFusionzz
<Member>
SkyFusionzz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 9:35pm | Report
Darius is not even OP the only thing op about him is his passive the rest of his skills are balanced fairly well, he lacks escape skills which balances him out perfectly.
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 10:03pm | Report

I think riot needs to reduce the base damage early on on his Q. It does really well early and horribly late. A decrease on the W scaling would help him feel a little less destructive late. And his ult should NOT do true damage, refresh on a kill AND have a 1.2 scaling. Please take one of those things away. It's just a close ranged Caitlyn ult with a lot more punch atm.

meh, nerf the AD scale to about .9 MAYBE, if it would really make thing fairer. But, I'd wait to do that because you don't know what the grace period removal and changed scaling on his other abilities will affect him. I will say that a sligh nerf to the scaling on his ult would be good as i have seen a few too many bs kills, nothing outrageous like people have been saying.
Feel Free to send my referral link to anyone you know.

"Artillerymen believe the world consist of two types of people; other Artillerymen and targets."
- Unknown

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide