Annie Build Guide by Janitsu
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is Janitsu's Annie, The lil' Bad Girl guide. I've been playing Annie, since my first day in LoL. I want to notice, that my English can be very hard to understand, and I don't like to write walls of text, pictures will be added later, just wanted you to know. Well, now we have to go on. Lemme introduce you my Annie, The lil' Bad Girl.
Pros / Cons
+ // Stun
+ // Easy to farm with Disintegrate
+ // Heavy Nuker
+ // Does tons of damage
+ // TIBBERS!!!
- // Early game ganks shut you down
- // Mana problems
- // Health can be a problem, but you cna buy Health Potions
- // lil' and bad
I use these runes, to get maximum power from abilities, but still having a little bit of armor. I don't want to explain the whole thing, why did I choose these runes. So, if you surely want to know why, comment about it. This is still pretty awesome rune build. You want to have these runes, so OP :DDDDDDDDD So, let's move on.
This is the ordinary AP carry mastery set. It's just too op :D
But, you can also try 21/9/0 and 9/0/21.
But I think, this is just dat op mastery set.
But seriously, this is just for the mrpen. I try to test another mastery sets, but I think you'll use this.
This is my core build, I take Doran's Ring for early damage and mana regneration. I think for starters, it's best item. For those who are familiar with Annie, can start with Boots of Speed and 3 Health Potions. Catalyst the protector, is more like an defensive item, but when you get [[Rod of Ages it'll be pretty awesome. Rabadon's Deathcap is core for every mage. Will of the Ancients is good item, because you'll get more than 100 health back with one ability. Rylai's Crystal Scepter HP, Slow, AP nuff said. Void Staff is for the magic penetration.
Items (SITUATIONAL - DAMAGE)
Items (SITUATIONAL - SURVIVABILITY)
(Innate) After every 5 spell casts, Annie's next offensive spell will stun its target for 1.75 seconds.
This passive is just OP. Stun at every fifth spell. You'll love it.
Annie shoots a mana infused fireball, dealing 85 / 125 / 165 / 205 / 245 (+0.7 per ability power) magic damage to her target. The mana cost is refunded if it kills the target.
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana
Annie casts a cone of fire in front of her, dealing 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+0.75 per ability power) magic damage to all enemies in the area.
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Cost: 80 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140 mana
Active: Molten Shield
Places a shield around Annie for 15 seconds that increases her armor and magic resistance 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50. Additionally, enemies will be dealt 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+0.2 per ability power) magic damage whenever they use autoattacks on her while the shield is active.
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Cost: 25 mana
Active: Summon: Tibbers
Annie releases her bear Tibbers from his toy prison, dealing 200 / 325 / 450 (+0.7 per ability power) magic damage to enemy units in the summon area. For a limited time of 45 seconds, Tibbers can move and attack at Annie's will, while continually dealing 35 (+0.2 per ability power) magic damage to surrounding enemies.
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Range to center of Summon's AoE: 600 (estimate)
Cost: 125 / 175 / 225 mana
Tibbers' Attack Damage: 85 / 105 / 130
Tibbers' Health: 1200 / 1600 / 2000
Tibbers' Armor: 30 / 50 / 70
Tibbers' Magic Resist: 25 / 45 / 65
I suggest this as one of the summoner spells.
This is just great spell. This is one of my favorite spells.
Use your Q as much as possible, when you can instakill the minions. It'll help your farming so much. Farming is much more easy at late game. I love to farm with Annie and own that stupid Teemo.......
Evelynn is also farm, as strong as purple caster minion. YOU MUST FARM HER AND REMEMBER, SHE CAN'T USE STEALTH IF SHE GETS DAMAGE!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
- Riot's Gameplay Producer's girlfriend is named Annie. She owns a teddy bear named Tibbers.
Annie was designed by Guinsoo.
- Annie was one of the first six characters designed, along with Singed, Sivir, Sion Twisted Fate and Lee Sin.
- Annie is the first champion to have 8 skins.
- Annie's joke may be based on Ralph Wiggum and his nonsensical manner of speech from The Simpsons.
- Annie shares a quote with Evelynn, Ezreal, and Irelia : "This way".
- Annie's Classic skin shows Corki in his Red Baron skin as a toy hanging in the upper left corner. Also, what looks to be Blitzcrank's head can be seen on the left of Annie.
- Annie's Goth skin is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, along with the complementary skins of Alistar, Kayle and Ryze. The skin can still be obtained by buying the Digital Copy in the Store.
- Annie's Red Riding skin is a reference to a famous fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood.
- Annie's Wonderland skin is a reference to Alice in Wonderland, with Annie dressed as the titular Alice and Tibbers taking the place of the White Rabbit.
- Annie in Wonderland was a response to player requests to change Tibbers' skin. It is classified as a Legendary Skin.
- Neither Annie's Goth skin nor the Red Riding skin changes Tibbers' appearance.
- Annie has three skins which are paired with another champion's skin:
- Red Riding Annie & Big Bad Warwick
- Annie in Wonderland & Mad Hatter Shaco
- Prom Queen Annie & Almost-Prom King Amumu
HALL OF FAME!
When you get good stats with Annie send a pic about those, or if you are playing in EUNE, tell me your name, and I'll make the pic about you match history. I'd like to hear about your games :DDD
So, send those picks, or Annie will want to play with you......
jhoijhoi and her "How to make a guide" guide.
Will be added more names soon......
Annie - The Nukers Guide (S3)
It'll Be Fun,Watching You Cry Because of My Stun!
By king boo311
Through the Fire and Flames! How to carry with Annie.
The Girl Who Plays With Fire (IN PROGRESS)