Fiora Build Guide by SilverSeer
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hallo everyone! I'm SilverSeer723, and this is my Fiora Guide! I worked hard to make this guide the best I could, and I would appreciate any and all feedback that you guys may provide (positive or negative).
Without further ado, I present to you, my dear readers, my Fiora Guide. I put a fair amount of effort into this guide, so I do suggest you to reconsider any negative votes before the actual trial and testing of my guide that I imagine you are planning to do. And above all, thank you for taking the time to read this Fiora Guide.
Pros / Cons
+ High damage output
+ Massive attack speed
+ Can jungle
+ Fast jungle
+ Not too mana reliant
+ Incredibly powerful when fed
+ Extremely fun to play
+ Gap closer
- Often Focused
- Hard to master
- Fairly squishy
- No crowd control
- AP carries will rip Fiora apart if they're smart
- Enemy team often becomes Frenchies and surrender
Fairly standard really, take everything that increases damage and lets us survive longer.21 / 0 / 9 also works however I prefer 21 / 9 / 0. Really player choice.
This mastery set I believe is really set in stone except Vampirism and Havoc could be switched. We really need the minion reduction and hit-back in order to jungle at the best efficiency. As far as the offence tree is concerned just go for maximum damage and survivability.
- Greater Mark of Desolation: I almost always take these for an AD carry. The armor pen is absolutely amazing and synergises well with The Black Cleaver
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Another good choice I suppose. It's not horrible, if you have these but not Greater Mark of Desolation put these in.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed: No. We already have maximum attack speed in our build without these runes, we don't need more attack speed!
- Greater Seal of Armor: Excellent for laning as it gives us a large advantage in defense by decreasing minon, tower, and auto-attack damage. When jungling these are a must and cannot be substituted.
- Greater Seal of Vitality: These are alright for laning as they still increase defense, but I think Greater Seal of Armor is better for the job.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: I personally prefer these over Greater Glyph of Magic Resist as AP champions tend to deal most of their damage lategame, however both are good choices.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: Basically Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist for early game.
Greater Quintessence of Armor Penetration
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed
- Greater Quintessence of Desolation: An excellent choice for Fiora, synergises with The Black Cleaver very nicely. Also has a pretty large damage increase.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: Same deal as Greater Mark of Attack Damage, it's good but not the best.
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed: I personally love these runes, lets me run around the map more and catch up to enemies, also allows double phantom dancer and no boots while still having one of the highest movespeeds :)
Flash: Get out of Jail Free and more secure ganks.
Smite: When you're jungling this is kinda important.
Ghost: Helps with map control significantly.
Exhaust: Helps win those 1v1s with their fed AD carry.
Ignite: Helps get that last bit of damage to finish off that pesky 100hp.
INNATE: Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
Range - N/A
Q: Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (+ ) physical damage.
Fiora can perform the dash a second time within 4 seconds at no mana cost.
Cost - 60 mana
Range - 600
- Use Lunge to run away from a chasing enemy by hitting a minion with it
- If an enemy is out of normal Lunge range, use it on an enemy minion then onto the actual enemy
- DO NOT use lunge twice in a row immediately, wait a little bit before using it the 2nd time
W:Passive: Fiora's Attack Damage is increased by 15/20/25/30/35.
Active: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds and reflects 60/110/160/210/260 (+1) magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
Cost - 45 mana
Range - N/A
- Using Riposte too soon will cause the enemy to run and wait until the effect run out before attacking
- Does not block tower shots...
- Try to time it with the enemy AD carry as to block their shot over the AP carry's
E: Fiora gains 60/75/90/105/120% additional Attack Speed for 3 seconds. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed by 7/9/11/13/15% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.[/color]
Cost - 55 mana
Range - N/A
- Do not use this spell until you are sure you can hit the enemy, if the effect runs out too soon it will be wasted
- Use this with Lunge in order to catch enemies faster, try hitting them with Lunge followed by two auto-attacks and another Lunge all the while having Burst of Speed activated
- Try and save this spell for important targets such as the enemy carry when needed
- This spell provides powerful harassment on an enemy, abuse this
R: Fiora dashes around the battlefield striking random champions 5 times for 160/330/500 (+ ) physical damage. Successive strikes against the same target deal 25% damage.
The first and last attack will be against the same target. Each strike applies on-hit effects.
Cost - 100
Range - 400
- This spell is excellent for diving enemy champions, first dive in with lunge and as many attacks with Burst of Speed as possible without dying, after this use Blade Waltz to ignore tower damage, kill the enemy, and lifesteal back enough health to exit tower range alive
- When used in the middle of a teamfight or when focused, Fiora will go untargetable and lifesteal back the damage dealt, which is very useful for surviving.
- Use in combination with Flash in order to escape a gank, first use Blade Waltz immediately followed by a Flash
- DO NOT waste this on harassment, this is an extremely important spell that must be saved in order to survive a fight
Ability Sequence Order
We want to take Blade Waltz first as it is a massive damage burst and survivability component. Next we take Burst of Speed because it is our largest steroid skill available, and it also refreshes each time we slay an enemy champion and refreshes half if we get an assist on an enemy champion's death. Afterwards, take Riposte for the large damage back and the amazing passive. Lastly take Lunge as it is mostly a utility skill.
- Berserker's Greaves: Excellent for Fiora, will sell later for another Phantom Dancer
- The Bloodthirster: Must have at least one of these for our ult, also helps keep us alive during fights
- Phantom Dancer: Excellent for Fiora even with Burst of Speed. Combined with Infinity Edge we melt enemies like butter.
- Infinity Edge: Crit, Massive AD, Crit Damage, nuff said.
- Madred's Bloodrazor: Laugh as their tanks bow before you. With Burst of Speed and two Phantom Dancers we make maximum use of this item.
- The Black Cleaver: Enemy buying armor? No problem. Buy this sucker and apply all three stacks in under 2seconds!
- First things first, no you do not need 2 Phantom Dancers if you do not want them, this is how I do it.
- Frozen Mallet: If we die too quickly to use any skills buy this, also a nice slow on the side :3
- The Bloodthirster: Enemy not build any armor? Buy this instead of The Black Cleaver. Enemy not build any health? Replace Madred's Bloodrazor with this
- Trinity Force: It's pretty nasty on Fiora but I find that other items are more useful
- Last Whisper: Did every enemy buy tons of armor? The Black Cleaver can shred it off? Don't cry, buy this and watch them cry xD
- Banshee's Veil: If they have a lot of casters or cc this isn't a bad option either
- Youmuu's Ghostblade: Excellent steriod active on this item. also the crit, armor pen and cool down reduction don't hurt :D
- Tiamat: This is really kinda funny as it applies to your ult and we can just AoE their entire team with it >.<
This build goes for a much more durable sustainable style build by:
- Mercury's Treads: These give the CC reduction you might need and 25magic resistance, which should not be ignored
- Wit's End: Provides another heft magic resistance boost and some attack speed
- Madred's Bloodrazor: Just because this is a tankier build doesn't mean we don't get ANY damage items...
- The Bloodthirster: I believe this item belongs in EVERY Fiora build, when Fiora uses Blade Waltz the on-hit for lifesteal will proc, this is pretty much a guaranteed lifesaver.
- Frozen Mallet: Just a nice item to beef Fiora up a little more
- Guardian Angel: Helpful for when you die the first time, revival is always nice.
- Tiamat: Already explained above ^^
Let me make one thing clear, we are not a tank. Unless we can pretty much 1v5 their team, on't go in first, have teammates tank some cc for us before we jump in. We are an assassin type AD carry. I like to compare Fiora's role in teamfights to Talon. Don't go in first, don't go in last, always be there.
Wait until the TANK rushes in and forces them to focus him/her. ALMOST immediately rush in with Lunge. Immediately afterwards spam every ability you have while staying alive, keep hitting them as much as possible. It's okay to chase down enemies as our speed is insane and we should be able to finish them off very quickly, when they die, swap to a different target, our goal is to to kill as many enemies as possible before dying, try to leave a fight before dying if death is inevitable however.
Run in after tank - kill them all - walk out
As with most junglers our goal here is to gank as much as possible while keeping our farm at par. When starting get help/leash at wolves and blue. Afterwards chill around wraiths, small double golems, and red buff. Gank when possible. If no lanes are open and the allied jungle is cleared, attempt to counter jungle the enemy. Get dragon as much as possible. The more gold for the entire team the better!
This is where you and your team should Sight Ward.
Yellow: Vital to protect the jungler on your team
Blue: For protection depending on which lane you're on
Red: To guard Dragon and Baron
Orange: In order to Counter-Jungle
Fiora is an extremely fun champion to play, even though she is hard to get the hang of. If you have any comments, questions or queries about my guide, please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Upvote if you liked the guide, and only downvote if you feel it is absolutely necessary. If you do downvote, please inform me of why, and perhaps I can rectify any mistakes I have made.
Now, go kill that Tryndamere BEFORE he ults!
Special thanks to jhoijhoi for everything she has helped me with for making a good guide! You can check out her guide here!
Thanks for everything, from a good layout to BBcoding help to line dividers. Big help jhoijhoi I really appreciate it!