Singed Build Guide by HazSezNo
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello! and Welcome to my Singed guide/build, I simply love Singed, He wasn't the first champion I bought, but as soon as I bought him and used him, he became one of my favorite champions to use.
This is what happens when you mess with Singed.
Huge Shoutout to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here, Thank you ;)
+ Can Initiate fights on late game
+ Can be the X factor of a gank
+ Can save lives of teammates
+ If focused he can simply does not
give a **** because of Cleanse,
Insanity Potion and Banshee's Veil
- If focused really hard he will be killed easily.
- If spells are cast on the wrong time, you will die.
- Needs to be fed/have a good creep score, to be an X factor.
Ghost: Honestly, this spell has saved me so many times with Singed that I can't even count, and merged with your ultimate, Insanity Potion, you will be able to outrun a Master Yi.
Cleanse: This is why you're good on initiating, with Cleanse, you can just get in, wait till they burn all their CCs on you then cast cleanse and get away laughing at them while using Poison Trail to get them even more pissed off.
Teleport: Good spell to have around if you see that the enemy is rushing a lane where your teammate(s) has/have died.
Empowered Bulwark: Honestly, this is one of the best passives ever, it gives you .25 Health for each Mana Point you have, that's why it's somewhat Important to stack Mana on Singed, so you have a HUGE mana pool and have TONS of health so you can Fling + Poison Trail without the worry of dying (or running out of mana so soon).
Poison Trail: Poison Trail is an EXCELLENT farming skill and an excellent ganking skill, it can be a kill securer or a life savior.
You're going to want to max out Poison Trail after Fling and before Mega Adhesive.
- Use your Poison Trail to farm Creeps quicker, as it will kill them faster.
- When using your Poison Trail on ganks/team battles, Remember to run in a circle around the gank main area, it may be what decides if your gank/team battle is a succesful gank /battle or a failed gank/battle.
- Don't leave your Poison Trail on when you're going to hide on a bush from a enemy, it WILL tell on which bush you are because of its Trail.
- For better uses on Ganks/Battles use your Poison Trail with your Insanity Potion, because of its bonus AP, Poison Trail will do much more damage.
Mega Adhesive: One of the bests slows on the game, if not the best, it can decide a ganks destiny, and it also helps you run away from a champion if you're low on health.
You're going to want to max out Mega Adhesive after Poison Trail
- Use it when an ally is on low health, or when you're trying to escape from someone.
- When on a gank/team battle, throw it at the center of the gank, MOST people panic when it's used on them.
Fling: Now for the ability that can make an enemy team gank fail pretty bad, if your team is paying attention on the screen.
You're going to want to max out Fling first, but always preferring your ultimate, Insanity Potion.
- Use Fling on the most fed/least fed person on the enemy team, so they will get focused on a gank.
- For better damage output, use your Poison Trail when you're going to Fling.
- NEVER EVER EVER Fling their tank.
Insanity Potion: This ability works wonders with Ghost when running away/chasing with Poison Trail and
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
You're going to want to max out Insanity Potion when possible.
- Use it when you're chasing/being chased so you can out run and maybe get a kill/not get killed.
- On ganks use it with your Poison Trail for better damage output.
A: Because when you get Fling maxed early, your damage output will be higher, than maxing Poison Trail first, as the first Fling hit will take off a good chunk of damage, because rarely someone has 2k HP+ early game.
Q: You said that Mega Adhesive is one of the bests slows on the game, why are you maxing it last though?
A: Because, it will only be REALLY necessary late game, when team battle starts to happen more often, as it will slow enemies down, further securing the kill, and it will also help you/your weakened teammate(s) to escape with further ease, when something goes wrong.
Why 9 points on offense and not 9 points on Defence?
Because I dont think that 6 armor and 6 Magic Resistance will ever save your life, and that 15% Magic Penetration is plain awesome.
Why 21 points on utility?
That is Pretty self-explanatory, Singed is a tank, and also because that CDR on our summoner spells is awesome.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: For the extra damage with Fling and Poison Trail early game.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: So your Poison Trail does extra damage.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: So you won't get simply raped by casters like Ryze or Lux.
- Greater Seal of Armor: +12 armor early game? Count me in.
: Because you have Cleanse, you dont really need that extra reduction on slows/taunts from Mercury's Treads and that Enhanced Movement 3 helps you ALOT when escaping/chasing, but if the CCs are really bothering you, get Mercury's Treads then.
: This item simply works wonders for Singed, because as you're an initiator, many champions will cast their CCs on you, and as this item simply plain ignore that, you can simply ignore Fiddlesticks fears when and **** at him with your Fling and your Poison Trail.
- Shurelya's Reverie: Allows your Poison Trail to stay up for longer, and helps your teammates to chase/run away because when active, gives you and your teammates 40% more movement speed.
: For the Simple fact you're an initiator, you will need this item to help you not only take less damage but damage even more.
: Awesome passive that helps you stay in Fights/Lanes for longer and that Magic Resistance that doesn't let AP nukers ruin your day.
- : Your Q + this = victory.
Your passive gives you .25 health for each mana pt. you have, so this should give you 100 health, and the Health Potions are to help you stay in lane for longer.
Catalyst the Protector
Boots of Speed so you won't be outrun so easily early then Boots of Swiftness so you can chase better with your ~420 Movement Speed, catalyst the protector for that great passive, you might be saying: "oh but catalyst takes off 75 mana of my mana pool, I'll lose HP with that..." Yes but you will only lose 18.75 HP and later on we will be getting a Banshee's Veil, which will give back most of your HP.
Philosopher's StoneShurelya's Reverie
Banshee's Veil - It looks like this item was made for Singed just so you can troll people hard, with its passive ANY CC that they use on you will be FULLY ignored, so you can safely run on the middle on a gank with it, get CCed, ignore the CC and run away while they have low hp, Philosopher's Stone then Shurelya's Reverie These items will help you use your Poison Trail for longer, because of their Mana Regen per 5, and the Shurelya's Reverie active effect is simply awesome, it helps you get away when your team fail on a battle because of its awesome active effect, which gives you and your teammates +40% to movement speed, combined with Ghost and Insanity Potion you will be uncathable.
Thornmail - for the simple fact it not only gives you +100 to armor, it returns 30% of the dealt damage to you as magic damage to the opponent, and as you're the initator of a fight, this item will help you and your teammates on battle's (obviously if you're the one being focused, that's why you want to initiate).
Force of Nature - Because of the passive, it helps you when you're being chased a team that has heavy dps and also it gives you that magic resistance, that wont let champions like Annie and Fiddlesticks f*** your day up, Rylai's Crystal Scepter simply because this will help ALOT in team fights on late game.
That's if you're dying a little bit too much.
A: Because it's not really necessary until late game when people start to battle pretty often, so when you fling + poison trail someone, they simply won't escape, and later on, die.
Have any question? Post below!
Thanks for Reading!
Thank you for reading this guide to Singed, hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to post feedback on my guide.