Shaco Build Guide by Infinity Toast
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I present to you, my dear readers, my excellent bruiser Shaco guide.
and please try before you vote and thank you!
like nearly unpossible to reach 60% but i try here:I'll tell some pros and cons before giving details from my guide.
Wait, before you read!
anticarry or assasin?
Being an assasin like Akali, Talon or Shaco are very squishy.
Often peoples says "one stun and dead" because they're so hard to play and mostly build as tanky dps to survive.
I'll tell some simple rules as assasin.
- Assasins schould NEVER ENGAGE or you'll be stunned and take huge amount of damage!
- Assasins often wait for tank's engage and let enemies going on cooldown so it will be lot easier to take down.
- Assasins are known as "anticarry", they often kill carries like Brand, Ashe, Caitlyn, Teemo, Anivia etc. and supporters as next Sona, Karma, Soraka (she's ap carry sometimes) etc.
- it's viable to take down runners because assasins have great close gaps!
- Assasins can take down someone who's alone in jungle, but beware of another ppl trying help the victim.
- Assasins doesn't have great crowd controls!
but as Shaco you can make 3 seconds fear with putting box(es) before and wait for enemy with off cooldown on Jack In The Box, if the enemy is 0,5 sec far away from your box(es) put another one and profit :D!
(why?, because all of Shaco's skills can be used offensive of defensive)
Some clarity on item build
At start just grab fast as possible Cloth Armor and 5 Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion!
finish Madred's Razors and grab Boots of Speed.
finish Wriggle's Lantern and get another Madred's Razors if possible.
finish Boots of Mobility and get Null-Magic Mantle or Wit's End if possible.
depends on team!
if there's alot of health grab Madred's Bloodrazor,
if there's alot of armors grab B. F. Sword and finish The Black Cleaver.
Get Madred's Bloodrazor if you already got The Black Cleaver or get The Black Cleaver if you already got Madred's Bloodrazor.
Grab Elixir of Fortitude, Chain Vest and finish Guardian Angel if you've enough gold for.
Grab all elixirs and switch Wriggle's Lantern with The Bloodthirster!
it schould be like this at end of game!
, , , , , .
greater mark of desolation for better jungling and ripping armor stacking players.
greater seal of vitality Shaco has terrible hp base stats so let's increase it.
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist special rune to counter strong mages Annie Anivia!
greater quintessence of vitality see greater seal of vitality.
Viable summoner spells for Shaco
- Smite helps you to speed up jungling.
- Ghost best escape summoner spell on Shaco in my opinion, because it grants 27%(+6% mastery) speed, 10sec(1,5sec+ mastery) and ignores unit collision. (you can use Ghost while Deceive without breaking stealth!)
- Exhaust increases your win chance on 1v1 fight.
- Ignite some extra damage would help you finish off low hp enemies and you can use it while Deceive without breaking it.
- Teleport i found this OP spell because you can put Jack In The Box, B, refill and teleport back into fight! i found this redilicious strong on Shaco.
- Cleanse is pretty solid spell to get rid of crowd control.
- Flash with Deceive combined to make Shaco uncatchable (you can cast Flash while Deceive without breaking stealth but it will leave a white flash behind.
- Revive "yo guys! i'm dying alot so i take this"
- Promote removed
- Clarity you got blue buff...
- Rally trash tier summoner spell...
- Clairvoyance leave this for supporters
This passive makes Shaco an effective anti carry by hitting enemies behind to deal maximum damage.
A close gap ability what every assasin needs.
Jack In The Box
An ability to jungle, map awareness and crowd control enemies, for experienced Shaco players i suggest to max Jack In The Box first because Jack In The Box gives crowd control and damage at once.
Sort of free Frozen Mallet to make enemies harder to escape, i would suggest you to save up Two-Shiv Poison till your target ran out Shaco's melee range.
This "i make 2v1 noaw" or "double problem" ability will make enemies cause to confuse, increase damage output and block some abilities but i'll tell that later.
just put boxes behind blue big golem and attack small ranged lizard once to make Jack In The Box focus blue one first!
put boxes behind red and attack red lizard first between 2 ranged lizards! (please try it before in costum game)
Ganking at laning phase
also on laning phase there's no/low amount of Vision Ward because it's so expensive!
Hallucinate, double problems!
Hallucinate has many uses!
- Hallucinate has a slight delay before the illusion spawns, allows Shaco to dodge Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole, towershots or Karthus' Requiem.
- and much much more, discover em all!
Thanks for reading my Shaco bruiser guide and please try first before you vote & comment.
Good luck and have fun :)
- fixed some codings.
- added my ranks with Shaco.
- vids centered.
- fixed broken part.
- added to jungle route about jungling with buggy Jack In The Box.
- added elixirs and oracle.
- fixed some typos! yes my little mistakes ]=
- added Ganking chapter
- Shaco guide published.