Fizz Build Guide by Oooneshot
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi. Oooneshot here to make a short guide for my fave champ, Fizz. This won't take too long sa just sit back and enjoy reading.
I just made this guide for someone who is too lazy to read the whole guide so TADA! a short guide for fizz :)
(NOTE: This is just a rewrite)
Pros and Cons
- Can turn invulnerable
- Deals tons of damage
- Awesome Mobility
- Can Oooneshot ADCs
- Great ultimate
- Can go OOM
- Crowd Controls destroy him
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration : The best marks for Fizz. Magic penetration is always good.
- Greater Mark of Ability Power : If you don't want magic penetration for marks.
- Greater Seal of Armor : An early armor is always good, best when your enemies are Kha'Zix or Zed in mid lane.
- Greater Glyph of Ability Power : You'll be getting more ability power as the game starts and goes on.
|The masteries I choose are offensive mage masteries , mana regen and mana per level and Runic Affinity . The offensive mage masteries ( Archmage , Spellsword ) are important factor of Fizz's killing engine while the mana regen and mana per level finishes the problem about going out of mana.|
- Nimble Fighter: Makes Fizz pass through minions and take less damage from basic attacks.
- Urchin Strike (Q): Fizz's gap closer skill. Procs with Lich Bane and Seastone Trident so remember to activate it always when using this.
- Seastone Trident (W): a DoT skill which help Fizz in securing kills because of the percentage of lost health is given as damage
- Playful / Trickster (E): Makes you go invulnerable. With this skill, you can make pro plays. You can also dodge skills like Karthus' Requiem and Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole.
- Chum the Waters (R): An AOE Knockup skill. This skill got all. 1.0 AP Ratio , slow, AOE damage, and a knockup. But it's a skill shot so be careful in shooting it. Remember : Shoot it to where they are going, not where they are.
Best spells for Fizz. Ignite secure kills and Flash makes him more unkillable and make him escape easier.
: Many people are getting this for Fizz because of it's awesome shield
: This is not so very useful since Fizz won't be chasing champions. He can OOONESHOT any squishy targets. Only Useful when escaping.
: CC destroy Fizz. With cleanse, he can use it to get out of a stun or snare and Playful / Trickster away.
: If you always go back to base but doesn't want to lose experience or gold or even turret being destroyed, you can get this.
: For jungler Fizz only
: The best boots for AP Caster
: You should always get because it procs with your Urchin Strike.
: Big AP boost
: I'm not really a fan of this Item but this item makes you kill enemies faster.
: Since Playful / Trickster and Chum the Waters is the only skill that has movement impairment, this is not so useful, but you can get this if you are having trouble killing tanks.
: Get this if the enemies are stacking Magic Resist
: Makes you invulnerable and *goldfish*. If the enemies are focusing you, get this.
: If the enemies has skills that can kill you if you are hit like Rocket Grab or if their AP deals tons of magic damage, get this.
: If the game is getting longer and you need health, get this.
: To die and live again to tell the tale.
At the start of the game, you just farm and farm until you reach level 3. Since you can combo poke and harass your enemies with Urchin Strike and get out with Playful / Trickster. If you're playing aggresive and you think that the enemy is squishy that you can kill them in any second. Go ahead and try, you might score a kill. If the enemy is Galio and you can't even harass, him. Farm and farm and ask for gank.
Lux IS ENEMY, KILL HER!
Galio IS ENEMY, FARM!
As Fizz, You should wait for the chance to go like when the tank engange. You should not go first because you are not the tank instead try to hit Chum the Waters where there are many enemies that will be hit and try to assassinate the ADC or APC just ignore the tank, it's useless. If you are focused, just use Zhonya's Hourglass and wait your teammates to save you and just Playful / Trickster away!
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy it. If you enjoyed the guide, feel free to +1 it and if you're going to -1 it. Please tell me why :)
Thanks for reading again.