Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 5:05pm | Report

It doesn't make you lose any Elo anymore. All you get is a 45 minute ban from the queue...

Its 30 minutes for first dodge of the day ^^

Don't rush rylai's 90% of the time on vlad either, its more of a utility damage item then a carry damage item, which is what you need most of the time in solo q.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 5:35pm | Report
Didn't really matter anymore by the time I bought it, but Irelia is pretty scary if you try to rush Deathcap. Especially with Xin constantly ganking and mid lane roaming top because there was no pressure at all.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 5:38pm | Report
OMG LUTHAAAAAR

Luther3000 wrote:

/brofist

I just randomly looked up that Nautilus' LoLking profile, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27325481#profile

That was his first ranked game, and he lost four afterward. He takes Heal/Ignite on every champion and feeds 0/10 in every game. He goes 30 in offence on AP and takes ArP and lifesteal. He goes 22 in offence on AD carries and doesn't even take executioner, and puts less points into ArP and lifesteal than on his AP page. His runepages are full of completely random ****.

lol, I love being able to look up people that rage in game and be like "So that's your 10th straight loss"

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 10:30pm | Report
If you smartcast generally zhonyas first is p good, haunting guise + abyssal + sorc shoes is solid too. Dcap rush is more of a midlane thing i've found.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:26am | Report

It doesn't make you lose any Elo anymore. All you get is a 45 minute ban from the queue...

I... Should have known this... xD Good to know now anyways - thanks :)
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 11:28am | Report
Thought I'd try to get gold in Team Ranked instead.

Didn't go so well. :P

Mid lane was pretty uneventful, I killed Anivia by ulting forward and igniting once when she moved too far forward with her egg down at 1/3 health but otherwise it was pretty much just farming. I wasn't able to gank at all because Anivia took her blue and pushed 24/7 and they had a lot of ward coverage. Khazem was winning top lane by quite a bit. I think bot lane was having some problems and Ezreal ended up getting a lot of kills.

They pretty much just took every dragon, pushed mid and we lost every fight. And now everyone is mad at each other. >.>
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 4:09pm | Report

Duo queued with Mowen this game. Our second pick wanted to play Ashe but Mowen used her feminine charms to convince him to let us go bot.

Corki and Taric played somewhat badly and continually went hyper aggressive to the point of being suicidal. Corki was able to pick up first blood though when Mowen flashed into tower to try for a Q kill (I think I would have killed him just before that but I cancelled my autoattack).

Fortunately I and Karthus got very fed from all of their aggression and we were basically picking up kills throughout the bottom half of the map all game. Not really sure what Galio was doing, he kinda just randomly walked around suiciding. They surrendered early before any real teamfights happened.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 4:57pm | Report
o_o Mowen already playing ranked on EU!

they grow up so fast
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 4:58pm | Report
Mowen come back to NA ;_;
Kitties miss youu
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 6:16pm | Report
Nuu she's mine now. :D

Playing with Mowen again. This game was kinda stressful. We did a three way swap in champion select so that Swain could counterpick. Bot lane wasn't as easy as it has been previously since Blitz is quite annoying for Sona and they were able to kill Mowen once with a pull.

Fortunately again I was able to pick up a lot of kills in the bottom half of a map simply due to people roaming and engaging unfavorably whilst having slow reactions. Teemo was losing top quite hard to Vlad which resulted in Mundo flaming him quite a bit. :c

The stressful part came in how long it took our team to group up for baron and push. I was getting worried because their team comp was extremely strong late game and our team was splitting up around the wraith wall against Blitz, which is super dangerous. Fortunately no one was caught and we successfully baited them into a full engage at baron which we won.

We tried to finish it in a risky way and ended up all dying, but we were able to just walk back whereupon they engaged us at the top inhibitor. There was some kind of bug with Vlad - after his pool he used Zhonya's but became invisible instead and the sound effect didn't play, which left me very confused and almost got me killed. No one was really focusing me, although no one was really focusing Caitlyn either which made it a fairly close fight. Fortunately we just about came out ahead and finished the Nexus.

I'm now 1287 Elo according to my profile and 4-0 on Ezreal with an average KDA of 12.5 - 1.8 - 9.5. I might switch to playing Corki or Graves just to make sure my Ezreal stats stay perfect. xD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide